Preston To The Rescue..or not...?

Nathan's POV:
"You're finally mine.." Zach says. I tilted my head. He gets close to my face and tilts his head too. He pushes me on the floor and starts making out with me.
"STOP! I LOVE PRESTON!" I yelled. Zach shushes me. "Listen here baby boy, you obey my commands and maybe I'll let you go back to Houston in one piece..." he growled. This man is fucking psycho!
Preston's POV:
I had to find out where Zach took Nathan..
To his apartment maybe..? But there's like 50! Better get searching, I guess..
5 hours later...
I've been searching for so so so long. He's no where to be found!
I've lost him...Zach has him now... My life is falling apart! My mom dies, I've lost the love of my life..I was even thinking of proposing!
No Preston. Don't give up. He's still alive. Zach wouldn't DARE kill him. I heard a scream that sounded like Nathan's..NATHAN!
I run down streets, dark suspicious alleyways just to find out it was a figment of my imagination.
I sink to the floor and cry. Where was he? Will I ever see him again? I gotta move on. No. He's too young. He's too innocent to give up. I'm his boyfriend. I'm responsible for him. I'm not giving up...but my body is..I try standing up but I fall to the cold stony pavement. My body weakens and I pass out.
Nathan's POV:
I put my clothes back on and Zach winks at me. "You're a disgrace, Zachary." I grumbled. As I put on my shirt, Zach takes off my shorts. "STOP! PLEASE!" I say, tearing up. This man absolutely disgusts me. I try getting up but Zach pushes me on the bed and starts undressing me again.
"STOP ZACH! IM NOT A TOY!" I yell. Zach sighs. He gets off me and grabs something out of his wardrobe. I put my clothes back on again. He points a gun towards my head and says, "Date me or die." He focuses on the trigger.
I stay quiet.
He gets ready to pull it but then I get pushed into wardrobe. The door locks.
Someone protected me...
I hear a gun shot. I fall to my knees and cry. All I want to do is be in Preston's strong, warm arms. The door unlocks and I see my saviour.
"NATHAN?!" they say.
"Y-YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SAVED ME?!"

Cliffhanger! (kinda idk)
If you don't mind checking out my ZHC X Unspeakable, that will be appreciated 🥺
I plan on focusing on My Gamer and ZHC X Unspeakable during Easter Break but I'm dealing with school right now so yeah...
Anyways, hope you enjoyed! I'll try releasing the next chapter on Wednesday next week if thats ok? Please be patient as I have other things to do. Love you all!