Dream vs. Reality

Nathan's POV:
"I lied, mom...We're still dating.." I say.
She steps back. Then steps back some more. Then she runs out the door. I fall to the floor and cried. I placed my flooded, red face in my cold, pale hands.
"I'm sorry I disappointed you, mother..." I cried. Preston gets on his knees and gently pulls me into his arms.
Preston's POV:
He escapes from my grasp and runs to the bathroom and locks the door. I run to the bathroom door and pounded on it. "Open up, Nate!" I begged. He comes out, tears in his eyes.
"I'm a mistake..aren't I?..." Nathan says, disappointed in himself. "Of course not, Nate! If you were a disappointment, I never would've asked you out!" "Thats sweet, Pres..but there's times where either you love yourself or not," he says. Tears drop from his eyes. "And I currently don't right now." I hold his hand. "Even if you don't love yourself, I always will!" I say. He closes his eyes and smiles. I go in for a hug. He yawns in my chest. "Sleepy?" I ask. "Mhm.." I carried him to his office and laid him on the beanbag he has in the corner. I grab a blanket and cuddle with him. "Goodnight froggy." He moves closer to me but says nothing.
We fell asleep after 2 minutes of silence.
Nathan's nightmare:
I walk in Preston's office and see on his computer screen that he's playing Minecraft live. I went behind him and showed the chat a positive pregnancy test. The chat went insane and told Preston to look behind him. So he looked behind him and saw a creeper. The chat kept telling him to look behind him irl. "After I kill this creeper ok guys?"
He kills the creeper and he turns around. His eyes widen when he notices the test was positive. "Nathan no." he says, covering his face. I smile and say, "Nathan yes."
He ends the live and stares at my stomach. He slowly starts crying and shaking his head. He grabs my shoulders. "No Nathan. I'm not ready for a kid.." he says, teeth clenched together. He lets me go and gets on his knees. "Get an abortion. Please Nathan!" I shook my head firmly. He stands up and sighs. "If you really loved me, you'd do as I say." he growls, getting annoyed. I still refused. I'm not killing an innocent baby just to satisfy his whiny ass.
Preston started getting mad and frustrated that I was denying his request.
"You WILL get rid of the baby, Nathaniel." "No I won't." "I didn't want to have to do this." Preston says, reaching into his drawer. He pulls out a loaded gun. He points the gun to my stomach. "Abortion or death?" he smirks, evilly. "You'll basically kill the baby both ways." "But in one choice, I get to kill you.
I stand back and look down. I shake my head. "SHOOT ME THEN!" I yell. Preston freezes, thinking I'd choose to abort the child. He scoffs and puts the weapon away.
He goes towards me and hugs me. Suddenly I felt a knife through my back that he had got out of his pocket. "P-P-Pres?!.." I stuttered. He lets go and I fall to the floor.
Preston's POV:
I heard Nathan sit up, gasping for air. I stroked his back and he quickly glances at me. He lays on top of me and whispers, "Ok I'll abort the child." Now THAT got me worried. "Wait..WHAT?!" I exclaimed. He sits up and fiddles with his thumbs. "Nate, we're only in our 20's!" He runs away, crying. I chased after him.
"NATHAN!" I yelled. He pauses in the middle of the road. He looks back at me. I held my hand out. "Come to me.." I say, softly. He looks down then looks to the left. He  sees a car. He dashed into the road. "NATHAN!" I screamed at the top of my voice.