The kids

HEY! Above are Tygr and Thorins children, I'm going to go from left to right, down wards and give a small amount information about each of them.

Melody ((3rdEldest))
Having Black hair and Blue eyes, she looks the most like her younger sister Lily, she sees Lily as the closest to her. Melody is overly protective of Ashe with her being the youngest she feels she needs to protect when she's in danger at all costs. One of the three main heirs to the Throne, behind her older brothers. Thorin sees great potential in her enough to see a future of leading a kingdom on her own. She has already mastered her fighting skills only becoming stronger, has traveled to live in Rivendell to learn new Medicine techniques.

Scottie ((5th eldest))
With the looks of her mother and the pride and attitude of her father, Scottie is often found in the armory helping make swords or sparring with her siblings or Dwalin, or Fili. Thorin easily sees her as a warrior.

Ashe ((youngest))
Light red hair. Spends a lot of time with the twins and her mother. Is overly protected by all of her siblings especially by Thorin.

Allistor ((eldest))
Also had a beard much like Thorins, with bright red hair. The first heir to the throne behind Kili. Being the first born he spends his time with Thorin learning how to run a kingdom and lead an army if ever needed.

Lily ((7th youngest))
Is practically identical to Tygr, only has bright blue eyes like her father. With white Wolf ears and tail. Spends most of her times, along with Ashe, with Tygr. Being taught how to care for dragons along with the twins.

Shaleh((nickname Leh)) (left) Phoenix ((nickname Nix)) (right) ((6th
Eldests))
rarely seen apart. They are identical in every way...useing to their great advantage. They have mastered hand to hand combat and have a skill with animals. Tygr is teaching them how to handle and train and care for dragon. They spend a great deal of time flying Echo now that Tygr is busy helping Thorin.

Damien ((2nd oldest))
Has a beard a little thicker than Kili's. Dark red eyes because he drank an odd potion out of Gandalf's robe due to a dare from the twins...turning his eyes red, also giving him the ability to summon fire and withstand great amounts of heat. Second Heir to the throne behind Allistor.

Liam ((fourth eldest))
Faint stubble. He never fails to impress his father with his intelligence, he is very quiet. Rarely speaks or does anything out of line. He has accompanied Melody to study Medicine in Rivendell, hoping to learn elven fighting styles.

((PLEASE comment some scenarios you may want to see happen :3))