Chapter 32

The New Deal

6 days. It's been 6 days since I've spoken to anyone, I've been staying in my room all this time.

When I came back after being on the road all summer I bought a mini fridge to keep in my room to keep the supply of good blood bags because Damon would always take them first, so it was sort of a blessing I got the fridge because that way I've not had to leave my room at all. Plus I had all the good snacks in there too.

Damon has tried to get me to talk to him. Whether it being he was sat by my door for at least an hour begging me to speak to him, or sliding notes under my door to say how sorry he is. I will forgive him and I know Dominic would want me to forgive him but I just need some time first.

My brother killing my fiancé, then my boyfriend planning to have my brother killed if my brother killed my boyfriend then my boyfriend's father trying to kill me. That's a lot to take in.

I've had my phone switched off all this time too because I couldn't bare all the text messages and voicemails I was getting off Klaus. I do want to call Adrianna though, I promised her I would keep in touch and I doubt she will be best pleased I've been MIA for the last 6 days.

As soon as I turn my phone on, a call comes through straight away without even giving me chance to check my messages, it's Adrianna, here we go.

"Ad-"

"What the hell is wrong with you, Lola?!"

I laugh at her getting straight into the grilling, "Where shall I start?"

"This isn't a joke, Lola! Your phone has been off for a week! My nerves have been in pieces!"

"Calm down, Adrianna. It's not like we are constantly in touch with each other, are we?"

"Don't tell me to calm down!" There's quite a long pause then Adrianna takes a deep breath, "Okay I'm calm. You better have a good reason why you haven't kept in touch and to say we don't constantly keep in touch hurts. Yes I know we haven't but that was before your brother's were stabbing you in the back and you were in love with a guy who is now enemy number one towards your entire town."

I tell Adrianna everything that happened on that one night. Every last detail, even down to what colour tie Klaus had on. But I then get greeted with silence after venting to Adrianna.

Nothing is heard other than her heavy breathing down the phone, "Uh...Ade? You still there?"

Adrianna clears her throat, "Yeah still here. That's just a lot of information to take in. All of this within 24 hours?"

"Well if we wanna get technical, I think it was all within about 6 hours."

Adrianna laughs, "And you've been in your bedroom ever since Klaus healed you?"