Chapter 18

**A/N: Sorry if you have read this chapter unedited :( wattpad deleted half of my editing after I published it so I had to rewrite :(**

The Last Dance

3RD PERSON POV:

Klaus has took over Alaric's body. His witch, Maddox, took Katherine yesterday and he keeping her in Alaric's apartment; he cast a spell so Katherine isn't able to leave the apartment.

"Ugh, who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Klaus sighs in disgust as he looks through Alaric's clothing, he turns to face Katherine holding up two different shirts, "Okay, bad, or badder?"

"The dark colours suit you better." Katherine says.

Klaus smiles over to Katherine, "Oh, thank you, honey. Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct?"

Katherine nods, "The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house."

"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is." Klaus says as he puts on his shirt, "The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzzkill. What has Lola told them?"

Katherine shrugs and looks away from him, "Not much, she spoke briefly about you both, said you were the love of her life and that she left you in '58."

Klaus tries to hide his smile after that comment, "Hm, well nice to know she still classes me as that."

Katherine looks back over to Klaus, "Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna."

Klaus nods, "Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?"

"That's it." Katherine mumbles.

Klaus walks over to Katherine and caresses her face, she jumps at his touch. Klaus laughs slightly, "Oh, so jumpy."

"Please, just...kill me." Katherine pleads, "I've told you everything that I know."

Klaus puts his hands on the armrests on Katherine's chair and crouches down to be face to face with her, "You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me." Klaus compels.

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger." Katherine answers.

"Bonnie the best friend?" Klaus looks at Katherine confused, "I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore."

"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know." Katherine sighs, "You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop."

Klaus smirks over to Katherine, "Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that."

"Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it." Katherine pleads.

Klaus glares over to Katherine, he leans down to be face to face again, "And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long." He stands up straight and grabs a pocketknife from his pocket, he unfolds it and holds it before Katherine, "I want you to take this knife...And stab yourself."

Katherine reluctantly takes the blade and stabs herself in the thigh, she groans out in pain.

"Now take it out." Klaus orders.

Katherine groans in pain again as she pulls the blade out of her thigh with the wound healing instantly as she wipes the blood away.

"Now while I'm gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again and if you get bored, switch legs." Klaus compels.