35

The next morning I was awoken by a loud bleeping noise that echoed through the entire household, followed by a screaming Hoseok running into and out of the living room.

I quickly bolted upright, jumping off of the sofa in terror.

Was there another surprise attack???

I began to scream with him, frantically running out of the room to find the other members.

To my surprise, they were all stood in the kitchen, busily staring over a blackened pan that looked completely incinerated!

"Who let you in the kitchen??" Yoongi bickered angrily, squirting the fire extinguisher over the burnt object.
"Is it a crime to cook?!" Namjoon protested, glaring at the unimpressed elder.

"When it's you who's cooking then yes, yes it is," Yoongi spluttered as he accidentally inhaled some of the extinguishing foam.
I watched as Namjoon scratched his head, awkwardly chuckling.

"Joon, we told you to leave the breakfast to us!" Hoseok had calmed down a little, still busily swatting a towel at the smoke clouds that had formed in the air. Namjoon sighed, rubbing a hand against his neck.

"I know, I know. I just wanted to cook some breakfast for Seoy-"

I cleared my throat, to make him known that my appearance was present. His eyes widened and he gulped, quickly letting out a loud nervous laugh.

"Ahhh Seoyeon! See I was just saying that I was gonna cook breakfast for myself and then right out the blue Seoyeon appears, what a pleasant surprise!" he exclaimed, an awkward smile plastered across his face.
Yoongi scoffed loudly at him.

"Pleasant surprise? You literally almost broke her neck yesterd- AHH!" Yoongi screeched, clutching his poor toe that had been viciously murdered by the sole of Namjoon's heavy leather boot.
Yoongi cursed underneath his breath, hobbling over to get the milk for his cereal.

"Didn't you say you were cooking all this for Seoyeon?" Hoseok blankly uttered, placing the tea towel back into the drawer.
Namjoon facepalmed himself, glaring hard at the unbothered man who was happily folding and rearranging the brightly coloured cloths.

A small smile formed upon my face as I saw him embarrassedly scrunch up his face, his cheeks tinting a slight shade of red.

"Hope you like your food burnt Seoyeon," Yoongi whispered, patting my back solemnly as he left the kitchen with his big bowl of coco pops and began to hopscotch his way to the living room.

"I heard that!" Namjoon exclaimed, shooting daggers at the elder.
I chuckled, making my way over to the now crispified frying pan that he had his gaze closely fixed upon.

"What were you going to cook?" I looked up at him, watching as he slowly brought his lips into a small shy smile.
"French toast," he sighed, staring gloomily at what was left of the blackened piece of bread.
I smiled, shaking my head.
"Well it's the thought that counts right?" I said and he nodded, his face visibly happier.

"Since Seokjin is busy resting, I thought I'd handle the breakfast, but it seems that cooking and me don't really mix well," he chuckled, picking up the burnt pan and chucking the remaining contents into the bin.

"Me and Yoongi are leaving soon, could you help us load the members back into the van?" Hoseok asked, draping off his apron and carefully stowing it back into the drawer.

"Already? You haven't even had breakfast yet?" Yoongi carried his bowl back into the kitchen, placing it beside the sink.
"Since you aggressively broke my toe 5 minutes ago, can you wash my bowl for me?" Yoongi smirked up at Namjoon, who was busily washing the darkened pan.

"Since when was your toe connected to your hands?" He rolled his eyes, snatching up the dirty bowl and washing it for him.
Yoongi smiled, shrugging as he walked to pick up his leather jacket from the table.

"Where are you going?" I curiously asked as they both started lacing up their shoes.

"We should take the members to an actual hospital to get treated. There's one a couple of miles from here, and its usually not so busy during the day," Hoseok replied, staring silently at the open door to Seokjin's room.

I hung my head low, remembering all four of their agonising faces from yesterday.

"Jungkook definitely needs stitches, his wounds ripped open yesterday and the poor guy still hasn't woken up from his nap yet," Yoongi sadly sighed, dusting himself off as he checked himself out in the mirror.

"We're going to a hospital hyung, not a fashion show!" Hoseok chuckled patting his shoulder. Yoongi scoffed, smiling a little as he approved of his fit for the day.

"I just hope they get better soon," Namjoon bit his bottom lip, the feelings of guilt still residing within him.

"Me too," I murmured wearily, watching as the two men carried a sluggish Jungkook and a pale and fragile Taehyung, onto each of their backs.

"Seoyeon, you go make yourself breakfast," Yoongi ushered me to the kitchen whilst him and the other members were busy helping Jimin and Seokjin make their way into the van. I nodded, sighing sadly as I heard them yelp in pain.

I grabbed a small bowl out of one of the cupboards and snatched up the half-empty cereal box that Yoongi had been eating from earlier, pouring it in. Who would've thought that he of all people would've settled for something as mediocre as coco-pops!

The constant thought of the members laying numbly in the back of the van once more instantly ruined my appetite and I tossed the bowl to one side, sitting silently on top of the counter as I collected my thoughts.

"What did we say about playing the blame game, hm?" a hoarse voice whispered, throwing me off guard. My gaze met Namjoon's as he began to smile at me whilst I agitatedly fidgeted with the strings of my hoodie. He clambered up next to me, his two arms sliding backwards to support his upper torso.

"I know... its just, I can't help but thinking that if I didn't ask you to-" he placed a finger over my lips, silencing me.

"What's done is done and we can't change that. Besides, if you didn't ask me, I  probably would've been one of the four men in the back of Hoseok's van being driven to the hospital as we speak," he chuckled, looking at me to see if my emotions had swayed to something a little less melancholy.  "So think of yourself as well...my saviour?"

His comment made me smile a little and I chuckled as I saw him begin to beam up at me, his dimples deepening as he patted my shoulder gently with his hands.

"Why didn't you go with those two?" I asked, watching as he rummaged around in the cupboards to bring up yet another frying pan to meet its doom.

"Why? Do you not want me here?" he scoffed, placing the pan onto the stove. I nodded, smiling as he began to glare at my comment. He rolled his eyes, switching on the gas hob.

"WAIT!" I screeched, quickly hopping down from the counter to stop him from burning yet another innocent slice of bread.

"What?" he raised an eyebrow, confused, impatiently tapping his fingers against the table.

"Let's just get order take-out. That way the house will still be standing when the others get back,"