27

I chuckled as he viciously devoured his entire burger in one gulp.

"Thank you," I smiled up at him widely.

"No worries, I was pretty hungry too," he shrugged, licking away at the burger sauce he'd messily slobbered over his face. My face lit up as I took a big bite of mine, its heavenly juices filling the gaping hole in my heart. He chuckled at me, gently swiping a finger across my mayo-engrossed chin.
I smiled up at him, gratefully.

"Thank you for finally getting me freedom, Namjoon," I said, placing my burger to the side as I looked up at him. He pulled away from his burger too, smiling at me.

"You deserve it." He said, his pretty little dimples denting the side of his cheeks.

I grinned at the thought of my new life, a life where I could finally live as who I wanted to be, get a job wherever I'd liked, marry whoever I'd wanted to and whenever I'd wanted to.

But then again, I'd miss Bangtan. They genuinely cared about me, a complete stranger, yet even so they'd tried their best to make me feel at home, even when I'd never really known what a home had felt like.

I watched sadly as Namjoon wiped away the last of his crumbs and began to delicately wipe at his face with a napkin.
He chuckled, wavering a hand in front of my eyes to divert my gaze.

"Something on your mind?" he asked attentively. I sighed, shaking my head.

"I never thought I'd say this but I think I'm gonna miss Bangtan," I solemnly murmured, looking up at him. His lips slowly parted and I saw as they curled up into a small, melancholy smile.

"I'd never thought I'd say this either but, I think we'll miss you too Seoyeon," he sadly smiled. "I'm sorry for what we put you through, these last couple of weeks."

I shook my head, smiling.

"It's okay. For merciless blood-shedding mafia gang members, you were all surprisingly sweet," I giggled and he laughed, tilting his head upwards until it rested against the back of his seat.

It went silent for a while, as if we were both trying to recollect our thoughts.

"Seoyeon?" He asked, looking towards me. "Where do you plan on going after I drop you off?"

As stupid as it sounded, I genuinely hadn't thought of where to go... just when to go. I pursed my lips, thinking hard.
"Probably the States I guess," I suggested.

"And you're sure about this?" he frowned, a troubled expression underlying his face.

"Yep," I smiled up at him, reassuringly.

He stared at me, wide-eyed and unconvinced.

"I don't want you getting in trouble okay? And are you sure its safe out there? Have you researched into it? Make sure you move into a democratic state okay, no where near those trump supporters! And do you need extra supplies, extra clothes? We can go get you some if you need any, I know a good clothing st-"

He paused as he noticed the gaping smile plastered across my face as I watched him speak. He raised an eyebrow, intrigued.

"What?"

"No one's ever seemed to be concerned about me this much," I chuckled, shaking my head at his kind and thoughtful speech. "Thank you,"

His expression softened and he cupped my face in his delicate hands, his lips curving up into a small affectionate smile.

"Don't thank me, you deserve a lot more. And soon, you'll get that," he whispered, his eyes cutting deeper into mine. I nodded, feeling a little more hopeful from his words.

As I was about to return to my seat, I noticed his beady eyes still pin-pointed directly onto mine and I began to stare at him in confusion.

"Something else you wanted ?" I asked, startled by his intimidating gaze that wouldn't seem to leave off of me.

"I've been wanting to do something for a very long time," the sudden huskiness in his voice sent shivers down my spine.

Before I could decipher his sentence, he clenched the collar of my shirt so that I was right up against him, swiftly pressing his lips against mine.