32

"Another injury of the day?" Hoseok heavily sighed as he closely inspected the bloody wound that had now branched across my neck, right down to my upper back. I closed my eyes tightly as he began to clean it with disinfectant, an agonising pain sending shocks throughout my whole body.

"How did you manage to make it this deep?" he murmured, his warm breath pressing against my face as he continued to gently dab the cotton swab over the wound. I didn't say anything, numbly watching as the door opened in front of me to unveil the devil himself.

"Hoseok do you have a minu-" he froze as he saw me hunched over; bleeding effortlessly. Tears welled up in my eyes as I saw him begin to stare at me, knowing very well that he did this.

"One sec Joon, I'm just clearing up her wound. It's pretty deep," Hoseok murmured, dabbing the wound dry with a cloth.

"I see." he murmured, his eyes wandering away from us- or specifically, me.

"I don't get how your fingernails could've caused this much damage," Hoseok sighed, carefully peeling apart the ends of a plaster. Namjoon's eyes squinted slightly, his teeth consuming his lower lip.

"I should've cut them off," I bitterly chuckled, staring out of the nearest window. "But I left them because I thought they wouldn't do much harm."

I watched as he shuffled uncomfortably, growing tenser and tenser by the minute. His eyes met mine for a quick second, before he quickly darted them off to Hoseok.

Coward.

Hoseok pulled away to take off his surgical gloves and returned his gaze to Namjoon.

"So what did you need Joon?" he asked.

"I... I just came here to tell you to get the members ready. Yoongi and Jungkook are busy packing everything up," he cleared his throat, his sharp and serious demeanour returning. Hoseok nodded, closing the door behind as Namjoon turned to leave, his heavy footsteps echoing into the distance.

"Ready?" I looked up, curious as to what was said. Hoseok smiled at me comfortingly, taking my hands in his.

"Since they discovered this house, we can't stay here to hide any longer. We need to go to another getaway until this whole situation breezes over," he explained. I nodded wearily as I glanced at the 3 heavily injured members that peacefully slept despite their painful state.

"How will you get them out? They can barely move..." I stared solemnly. He took a deep breath, tapping his fingers against his protruding bicep. I chuckled a little as he began to flex them into various different poses, making the weirdest sound effects.

"Well is there anything I can do to help? You must be exhausted after treating them all day," I sighed as I noticed the heavy bags under his eyes. He pursed his lips as he began to think, his eyes wandering around the room.

"You can go help Yoongi and JK pack everything if you'd like," he said and I nodded, making my way out of the room to find them.

I quickly jogged up the stairs and through the house to find them, until suddenly I crashed into a large figure.

I froze as I recognised who it was, his eyes quickly darting away from me.

"What are you doing?" Namjoon muttered, his gaze fixed to the wall. I hesitantly replied.

"I was just-"

"Hey Seoyeon! A little help here please!" Yoongi's shouting helpfully interrupted from upstairs.

"Coming!" I exclaimed, brushing past him and making my way up the stairs.

I chuckled a little as I entered the room, noticing a poor Yoongi struggling to control a wardrobe that was on the verge of toppling onto him.

Holding a hand out, I pulled him out of it, a small flustered blush inking his cheeks.

"How's Jungkook?" I asked, taking the stuff from his hand and putting it into a large bin bag.

"Better. He's regained some of his energy and woken up now but I don't know how long those painkillers are going to last," Yoongi murmured, biting his bottom lip as he tiptoed to grab some more clothes upon the top shelf.

I felt as a wave of relief rushed over me, grateful that Jungkook was now feeling a little better than before.

"Just pack the basic essentials," he said, dusting himself off.

"I don't have any remember? I'm leaching off of whatever clothes were placed into the cupboard in my room," I rolled my eyes, watching as he'd forgotten that he and his members had literally kidnapped me with no warning.

"Oh, well just take those then. Then after you're done do the same for the other members, just pack a few clothes and put them in here," he said chucking a bin bag at me. Following his instructions, I did so, busily scrapping the drawers clean of clothes and placing them into a bin bag.

After a lot of delving, packing, and encountering various obscure items that lurked within the members drawers, we were ready to go.

"Hoseok, have they woken up yet?" Yoongi called out, dragging 4 large bin bags down the stairs. "Yeah, they're just about able to walk for now," Hoseok jogged to the corridor to meet up with us.

"Hyung, I didn't know how many pairs you wanted so-" Jungkook froze as he saw me raising an eyebrow at the four pairs of blue underwear he was casually dangling about. "Uh, never mind, these should be enough..."

"Where's Joon?" Yoongi shouted, frantically running up and down the stairs like he was training for a marathon.

"Here," he monotonously said, hands placed behind his back as he walked to the centre of the hallway.

I clenched my jaw as I saw him look up at me, my eyes glaring at him sharply.
He ignored my threatening expression, gesturing to the others to follow him outside and load the van.

The van that Taehyung and Seokjin had so busily spent fixing as a result of my careless actions.

"Seoyeon, you go call the members and tell them to get ready. There should be a set of painkillers next to each of their bedsides, give them each one to ease the agony a little," Hoseok shouted to me from outside the door. I nodded, quickly running to the basement.

I froze as I witnessed their raw bloodied faces staring lifelessly at me as I entered the room.

They looked so fragile... so broken.

My heart sinking, I took a deep breath and forced a smile.

Hope was the main thing we needed here, not remorse.

"Are you ready?"