9

Well, this man was certainly full of surprises.

"Yeah, who doesn't," I replied. Satisfied with my answer, he began clapping his hands excitedly.

"Great! Namjoon has to go out later to attend important business with Jimin and Yoongi, the two men who brought you here, so since no-one wary of you will be home I'll call you down for some homemade pizza, deal?" He beamed at me.
A small smile tugged at the edge of my lips and I nodded.

If Namjoon, Jimin and Yoongi, the three perpetrators who wanted me held captive were gone, maybe there was a chance for me to get away...

"Deal," I said, more cheerfully.
He grinned at me, the adorable little dimples in his cheeks protruding through all the piercings and tattoos surrounding his skin.

"Well, see you then," he waved, getting up and leaving. I heard the eerie noise of the door slam, followed by a gritty turning of a key binding it shut until further notice.

I let out a deep breath, a feeling of sadness, anger, emptiness encapsulated my body.

I hated it here.

Although it appeared nice, like Namjoon said, it was a prison. I really just had to sit in one place for 24 hours a day, contemplating a crime that I hadn't even committed, but infact, was dragged into by a family that I barely knew.

Feeling sluggish and exhausted, I rested my head up against the single pillow, hoping to sleep for as long as this torture lasted, and wake up when it was finally over...

6 hours later- 22:21

A loud and abrupt knocking pounded at my door, shaking me wide awake.

"Psst, Seoyeon," It whispered. I let out a small yawn as I began to remember Hoseok's words from earlier: Pizza.

Pizza... and the people that wanted to stop me from escaping being out right now.

Perfect.

Wait, not perfect.

I groaned, remembering Taehyung's existence and Namjoon's words from earlier: Taehyung would FINISH me if he caught me running away.

Slowly, I made my way through the dark room that was lit ever so slightly by the small light coming through the tiny gap at the bottom.

"Yeah?" I replied. I heard the fumbling of keys, and the rattling of the door becoming unlocked.

I scoffed in annoyance, remembering that only they had control of whether I was allowed in/out of this prison cell.

"Great, you're up! Follow me," he shone his signature bright dimple-full smile from earlier, and lead me downstairs to the kitchen. It was just like those modern ones you'd seen in those home renovating documents. I grinned at it, realising that I'd never actually been inside of a kitchen before... or cooked anything come to think of it.

"Hyung, the system overheated again!" a voice yelled from the other room.

"Again??!" Hoseok rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Okay I'm coming! Wait here I'll be back in a second,"

He quickly ran out the room and darted elsewhere, leaving me here by myself.

Hmm, what do mafia members like to eat?

I decided to explore the fancy looking cupboards, peaking at each of their contents.

The first few were simple household things: spices, tins of beans and tuna and soup, pasta and lots and lots of instant ramen packets.

I pursed my lips at the higher shelves that seemed to glisten as if they were calling out to me to search them.
Beyond tempted, I clambered up onto a nearby counter. To my surprise, the cabinets began to open by themselves.

Motion sensor cabinets??
Neat.

I peaked inside of them, still not satisfied with the results. I was expecting some kind of cannabis cellar... some secret tobacco stash?

I looked deeper only to discover a bright white substance sealed tightly shut into a ziplock back, instantly catching my attention.

Was this...

"Cocaine?!" I gasped aloud.

"Ahem," A voice below muttered, annoyed. I gulped, hesitantly turning around to meet a face that I'd never seen here before.

An extraordinarily good looking face...

"What are you doing with the sugar?" he raised an eyebrow.

Eyes still stuck to his face, I didn't say anything. He rolled his eyes, gently grabbing my waist to pick me up, plopping me down onto the floor.

"You have a gorgeous face sir," I blurted out before actually thinking the words through.
He laughed, nodding.

"Thank you for noticing," he smiled and I nervously chuckled, beating myself up inside for saying such stupid things to another deadly mafia member!

"Seokjin," he said, extending his hand. I shook it, smiling.

"Seoyeon," I replied and he chuckled.

"Like I don't know who you are, and what your blood-type is, and where you live and what you had for breakfast," he scoffed, smiling as he shook it.

My eyes widened, a massive shiver delving throughout my spine. He knew everything about me whilst I didn't even know he existed 2 minutes ago!

"Anyways, pizza right?" he casually added, like he didn't just terrorise the crap out of me with his previous comment.

I gulped, nodding.

"Great, lets make it!" he smiled, moving towards the cupboards.

"Make it? I thought we were gonna order something!" I lazily groaned. He tssked at me, rolling his eyes.

"You'd rather eat a platter full of god knows what greasy vermin, than my exquisite home-made nutritional and delectably scrumptious meal??" He retorted, in a somewhat offended tone. I shook my head apologetically.

"No, no its not that is just... I've never cooked anything before," I sighed and he took the biggest gap.

"WHAT? SERIOUSLY?" he raised an eyebrow. I nodded.

"Well then, I guess I'll just have to show you what you've been missing,"