26

The next few weeks blurred by in a whizz, a majority of them being me helping to run errands for the men, as instructed by Namjoon.

Everything from taking suits to the drycleaners for them, helping Seokjin to cook in the kitchen, assisting Taehyung with the garage by passing him all the crazy gadgets he'd so cleverly managed to wire and use. I'd even managed to book Jimin a test drive for all the expensive cars he'd wanted as a replacement, and not to mention the semi-free driving lessons I'd been receiving from Hoseok after tidying his closet... of which was a complete mess, ranging from being filled with jordan 1s to 3 different lengths of machetes!

I'd helped Yoongi in assembling a new music stand, although in the process I'd accidentally managed to whack him with it as I tried to pick it up and place it in his make shift studio. I had to admit, the guy was insanely talented when it came to cooking up a few beats and bars!

Jungkook was probably the hardest to deal with. After every game of warfare he'd lost in, he'd make me witness him hissing and screaming for an hour in anger whilst I struggled to counsel him on why he should literally not be getting so frustrated over pixels!

And Namjoon... although he'd nagged me off and nit-picked literally every single task I did, he'd been surprisingly nice to me in the past few weeks.

If he saw me wandering aimlessly in the corridors, he'd always stop and smile at me, tilting his head slightly as if it was his way of saying 'hows it going'. And he was way more lenient with me, seeing that he knew all my intentions of running away had vanished.

Running away had completely slipped my mind, because truth be told, I hadn't hated a single thing these past couple of moments with them... I'd actually kind of enjoyed it.

Yes as intimidating and blood-curdling these men were, they did provide good company, always leaving me in laughs and smiles whenever I'd talk to them.

If some random stranger were to peer in on us from afar, they'd simply think we were just humble acquaintances having a lovely chitchat, not 7 kidnappers and their one victim.

"Seoyeon," a voice quietly murmured, followed by a gentle tap at the door to my room. I slowly opened it, peering closely at who it was.

"Can I talk to you?" Namjoon asked, lips pursed whilst his slender hands laid composedly behind his back. But he wasn't angry, he looked thoughtful.

"Yeah?" I said, watching as he walked into the room, his heavy footsteps tapping against the wooden floorboards.
He slowly rested down onto the soft sheets of my bed, caressing the material carefully with his nimble fingers. I stared up at him, watching as he slowly leant back against the wall.

"Tomorrow night. Tomorrow night is when your father's men are coming," he said, eyes still carefully fixed upon the delicate fabric he was fiddling with.
My eyes widened, a small gasp escaping my mouth.

He looked up at me, chuckling.

"Really??" I exclaimed excitedly, beyond elated with this news. He nodded, his mouth grimacing as he saw me shamelessly begin to dance appallingly with joy .

"Please, never do that ever again," he spluttered, taken aback by my appalling skills.
I rolled my eyes, a small smile placed upon my face.

"Thank you so much for this, Namjoon," I said, watching as he also began to smile.

"I mean, after all you've done these couple of weeks, it'd be wrong to go back on my word," he replied and I nodded, a great big smile plastered across my face.

It went quiet.
He silently sat upon my bed as I continued to daydream about the moment I'd been waiting for since I was a little kid. I looked up at him, realising that he was smiling widely at the sight of me grinning like a maniac.

I raised an eyebrow, watching as he cleared his throat like nothing happened. Chuckling, I sat down besides him, smiling as he turned his head slightly to face me.

"So tomorrow night right?" I reiterated, and he nodded firmly. A sudden wave of nervousness overcame me as the joy turned into worry. This was finally happening, but what if it didn't happen the way I'd wanted to?

What if my freedom was just as bad as my captivity??

"You'll be fine," Namjoon comfortingly uttered, clutching my hand tightly as he noticed my troubled state of mind.
I slightly smiled at his words of reassurance, hoping that he'd be right.

My belly began to ache and I couldn't decide if it was because of hunger, or because of the immense stress I'd just built up within my mind.
I decided to go with the former.

"Hey, uh, Namjoon?" I asked, watching as he instantly swivelled his head upwards to meet my gaze.

"Yeah?" he replied, staring meticulously at me as he curiously awaited my question.

"Well, this sounds really weird... and sudden... but," I nervously began, as if I was beginning my confession to the devil.

"Yes?" I watched as his eyes softened, his lips dropping into a sweet and approachable smile.

"Well..." I gulped, finally ready to announce my words as he impatiently urged me to spit them out.

"Can we go get burgers?"