7

"Hey, not so hard!" I winced as he dragged me by my cuffed hands up the staircase. Smiling like an ecstatic gorgon, he chose to ignore me and continued to pull me up forcefully.

I was met with a long corridor with various doors lined up across the vast length of it. Unlike his threat of a 'prison', the crimson and ebony shades of the area intertwined to make it appear like a hotel corridor.

I watched as he dug deeply into his pockets, and began to purse his lips, a motifed look he'd give when he was either annoyed or angry. He cursed under his breath as he wasn't able to find what he was looking for.

"Language," I scoffed and he turned to glare at me, unamused.
Suddenly, the sound of a door unlocking and closing could be heard.

"What's the matter hyung you look frustrated?" a deep and brooding voice called out. I froze in place as I realised it was the driver, Taehyung...

He's here, he's here to finish me!
His hunk of a body would rip me to shreds in an instance if I didn't think of something.
But what?

An idea, that did not seem very appealing at all, sprung to mind.

"PLEASE, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU!" I yelled, dropping to my knees at the tall and slender man.

Yep. Begging. Begging was the only solution.

He raised an eyebrow and folded his arms.

"DON'T GIVE ME TO TAEHYUNG! PLEASE, HE'LL END ME! PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST, JUST PLEASE TELL HIM TO STAY BACK!! I'LL BE A GOOD GIRL, NO SPEAKING BACK AND WHEN I STUCK MY TONGUE OUT AT YOU EARLIER, I WAS JOKING, NO HARD FEELINGS RIGHT? RIGHT??!" I aggressively cried, attempting to shake his legs with my cuffed and sore hands for mercy.

His lips curved upwards and downwards, as if he was trying his best not to laugh at my plead.

"HOW DARE YOU SMILE AT ME?? I AM BEGGING YOU FOR MERCY AND YOU'RE JUST LAUGHING?? YOU'RE DISGUSTING!" I spat, trying my best not to gag at this monstrosity of a man.

"Alright, I won't call Taehyung," he said calmly. I looked up at him, a wide smile of relief forming across my face.

"OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I frantically thanked him.

"On one condition..." he began. I looked up instantly, curiously awaiting his compromise.

"You must stay put, here, in this very room. If I see you out of it, I won't hesitate to call him. And any plans you had on running away, drop them right now because we'll always be five steps ahead of you, got it?"

I thought for a while at the dreadful bore of having to isolate all by myself in this tiny room just to avoid a gruelling death. But atleast I would still be able to breath... and hey, if I'm stuck in here, that means no harm will come my way!

"Deal," I nodded and his pursed lips dropped into a smile.

"Good girl," he murmured in satisfaction, like I was his pet dog or something. Heavy footsteps could be heard as a figure seemed to be running up the stairs towards us.

"Joon! I almost forgot, here's her key," Hoseok beamed, handing him a jaggedy copper key. Hastily, he pushed it through the keyhole, pushed down the handle, and opened up to a bright mint type of green coloured room. Although the colour was nice, the room looked very deserted and narrow- space for a bed and an old box tv.

I mean, atleast there was entertainment?

"TV's broken by the way," Namjoon devilishly chuckled, as if he knew that he had the power to control and destroy my happiness in a very blink of an eye. I glared at him, cursing in my head.

He seemed to take no notice, grimacing at the walls.

"Mint, like mint cho. I hate mint cho," he shuddered, turning his back to the walls and gazed out the window.

My eyes followed his vision closely and I gawked at the wonderful view that pierced through the glass.

Overhead, I could see a flurry of golden corn blowing back and fourth within the breeze as if in a trance. Aqua skies glistened overhead with magnificent cotton-candy like clouds floating care-free, slowly moving with the earth's motion.
And best of all, I eyed a few cattle and horses grazing in nearby fields.
So this was countryside life huh?

Compared to the suffocating reek of pollution in the city, this by far, was much more entrancing and healthier to look at.

From the corner of the eye, I saw Namjoon pulling out a small pin from his jacket pocket.

"Give me your hands," he said and I obeyed, bringing them up so that he could unpick the ghastly handcuffs. I stared at him, his deeply concentrated and immersed facial expression causing me to bite my bottom lip, nervously.

He looked like he was capable of murder-so dominating, so focalized upon his task at hand.

He could finish me in a instance... heck, any of them could!