21

The next morning, I was awoken by a small metal clanking noise that sounded close beside me. I quickly bolted up, surprised by the sound, only to be met by a menacing chuckle.

My eyes quickly met with a pair of devilish hazel eyes that were now closely fixed upon me, a thin eyebrow twitching up at me.

"Good morning," He whispered, a grim smirk plastered across his face. I shuddered at him as I recognised his face, remembering our first encounter.

"Jimin," I murmured, watching as he ran a single hand through his luscious two tone tangerine hair.

"Aww, shawty remembers me hm?" he licked his lips, his flirtatious aura not seeming to back down any time soon.

Shawty?!
He was the shorty, not me!

I didn't say anything, my eyes carefully fixed upon the mint green walls instead of his demonising gaze.

"Well ofcourse she does, she almost kicked the living daylights out of me," he added scornfully, his lips twitching into a frown. I bit my bottom lip, guiltily remembering my actions.

"I'm sorry," I squeaked, too intimidated by him to speak.
His lips returned into that same sickening smirk and he bought his ring-coated fingers up to his face and began stroking his chin curiously.

"I'm afraid it's going to take a little more than a sorry to cut it," he hitched an eyebrow up seductively.

"I don't have much money on me right now," I sadly sighed at him.

"What- Money?! Woman do you think I'm some ATM machine??!" he scoffed, offended. I raised an eyebrow, watching as he darted his tongue out across his plump doll-like lips and began to crouch down to whisper something against my ear.

"I meant something along the lines of-"

The door suddenly burst open, an angry looking Seokjin folding his arms at the sight of him.

"Jimin what the hell are you still doing here?!" he raised an eyebrow. Jimin gulped, instantly getting up and bowing to his elder.

"Uhh... I- she- we- uh..." he stuttered nervously, his eyes enlarging like a terified puppy.

I chuckled in amusement as his bad-boy façade came to an end in the very presence of Seokjin.
He glared at my sudden laughter, clenching his jaw in annoyance.

"I wouldn't recommend mocking someone you're about to spend the whole day with," he muttered, smoothening his hair. My eyes widened in confusion.

"What?! Why am I spending a whole day with you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Namjoon did say you had to do everything we asked you to for a week," Jimin smirked, tapping a finger thoughtfully under his chin. Seokjin nodded, folding his arms.

"We have an important meeting about some confidential things to discuss. Since we don't trust leaving you alone in a single room by yourself whilst we're all huddled together, Jimin's going to take care of you for the day." Seokjin explained. Jimin's signature smirk returned as he eyed me, but was quickly interrupted by a nudge in the ribs by Seokjin.

"Don't try any funny business on her you hoe!" He grimaced at Jimin who was busy rubbing his poor chest in agony.

"Whatever," he scoffed, tilting his head back and letting his silky bangs hang loose beside his carefully sculptured jaw.

"Good luck," Seokjin mouthed to me and I smiled, nodding.

He closed the door behind us and I watched as Jimin lay sombrely across my bed. I prodded at him with my sock and he swatted it away, getting up and covering his bare inked-up arms with the leather jacket resting upon the chair beside me.

"Well chop chop!" he exclaimed, checking himself out in my mirror. "Unless you want us to stay in here all day," he wiggled his eyebrows, making me instantly jump out and run to the bathroom.

A full day with the gang's most flirtatious member... what could possibly go wrong?