Chapter 12 (Operation Carter 2)

Ash's P.O.V

We were all staring at Carter who was in the center of the circle. Damn, Demetre was taking long. Speaking of the devil, he sprinted in the living room with Dominic right behind him.

"We've got a bit of a situation..." Dominic said catching his breath.

"What now?" Scar grunted impatiently.

"Um how about we deal with him before we take anything else on.." Demetre said walking to Carter. He held Carter's face in his hands and splatted it a few times til Carters eyes started to open. "Wakey wakey."

Carters eyes fluttered open shocked and scared, but then dull. It was like he was a bottomless pit of darkness. How bad as he become? Sorry, I forgot it's not him, its a demon.

"Cousin, why am I in this stupid chair?" Carter spoke raising an eyebrow.

"Cut the crap, Edward. They know. They know everything." Demetre said practically excited. I guess it was the evilest he had felt in days.

"Oh thank god. That sherade was getting old. Personally I think that I should just have killed all of you, but I didn't get that order." Carter or Edward started to wiggle vigorously in the chair. It was no use he couldn't get out. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Dominic get it over with." Demetre said waving Dominic to come over.

"Oh you sneaky little brat." Carter smirked looking stunned at Demetre. "You're going to take me out. Tsk tsk. Your father won't like that very much, now will he?" Demetre looked a little nervous, he looked, staring into my eyes. I nodded reasurringly. "Is that why you're doing it for her? What good will that do, if your father kills you?"

"SHUT UP! Dominic Now!" Demetre demanded. Dominic walked over and placed a hand on both sides of Carter's face. Focusing on the temples he looked up, his eyes rolled back showing white.

"I dismiss you. I dismiss you." He began chanting. Carter started squirming, as if he was choking.

Dominic suddenly released backing away, Carter started chuckling, it was scaring. "You..." Carter was cut off by a stream of black, bloodish ink flowing from his mouth. He touched his lip shocked and continued chuckling. "Until next time." With that he fainted, still tied to the chair.

"Its over. Release him." Demetre said.

Jessy and Caleb walked over to the chair, unchained Carter and laid him on the couch. Ally ran to his side with a wet rag, wiping off his mouth. Demetre slipped away from everyone and went out front, I followed.

"Demetre." I said causing him to pevit to face me. "Thank you." I smiled.

"Is that all I get?" Demetre said sort of angry. "Thank you, does not begin to cover it. You may not know this but my father is a very very vengeful man. I just took his grandson away for him, so imagine what that means for me..."

"You're right." I stepped closer holding his face in my hand. "I really appreciate everything that you have done. Don't worry we'll figure it out, my friends and I are very good at that." I leaned in and gave him a small, passionate kiss.

"You just kissed me." He said smirking.

"I know." I said.

"I didn't even have to..."

"Shh..." I put my finger on his mouth, "just kiss me you fool."

~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~

The day after the ball:

"What are you doing here?' I asked Kyle when I opened my house door. He walked past me into the living room.

"I wanted to talk." He said seating on the couch in the living room.

"Have you finally come to your senses. Nothing happened." I said sitting beside him in my purple robe.

"No I know you. You're passionate, kind, and a bit sassy. But you dont just kiss someone and get over it. There is something there. No matter how much you deny it, I know, because Ash I know you." Kyle was staring so deeply into my eyes.

"Baby, I love you, and I would..." I tried to speak but he just cut me off.

"Don't. Just stop. I don't care if you get with him, because we are done. I'm going back to work. Our whole dream is over. I actually thought that I had you but I don't. I will never treat you the same. Never. Because I hate you as much as I love you." His eyes filled with anger and hatred, while my eyes filled with tears.

"Stop. Kyle don't do this..." I begged.

"I didn't do anything. Enjoy your life, Ash." He said walking into the hallway. "You can keep the ring." I heard him salm the door, it caused me to jump in my seat. I was left there crying, I took off the ring and through it at the floor.

~~~~~~~present~~~~~~

Everyone was in the living room again. I was standing close to Demetre earning dirty looks from kyle. I know he hated me, but it was annoying.

"So what's the other problem?" Scar asked looking at Dominic.

"Well, I went to go and find out some facts about Molly, so I tried to take her... But she knocked me out and escaped in Lilly's body." Dominic said rapidly. "HA HA HA FUNN." He giggled off the pressure.

"You fucked up." Was exactly what we all said.