Chapter 6: The Evil Family Meeting

Alex's POV:

I was having a fun time killing all the people on the list , I managed to complete the list with in 3 days .

Me being me I obviously added bonus kills along with the 9 people on the list .

So my kills went from 221 to 260.

Unfortunately my fun was cut short because mom called me back to London .

I was thinking of one thing, every serail killer usually has a MO , mine is random , so if I want to scarce someone  who would I do that , I decided that a plain black mask with literal blood red eye holes was perfect .

I wore the mask every time I killed .

After a few hours on my flight to London I finally arrived at my house .

Allison definitely did not looked pleased with my return , and I smirked at that .

Dad , her and I were sitting on a chair in the family room .

We were waiting for mom aka the lady in black as everyone calls her .

Some people don't even believe in her existence but Allison is proof enough that she exists .

Then behold mom in all her glory cane inside and sat on her literal diamond seat . Her vibe screamed rich , dangerous , and professionalism .

She greeted dad with a kiss , which was gross , she kissed Allison which was fine and she was about to kiss me but I gave her a look and she laughed .

I don't k ow of it's just me but every time she looks at me I feel like I am her experiment , like wtf?  I literally thought she was a serial rapist when I met her !

Mom coughed to get our attention , she then started to explain : "Alright I have called this family meeting for 3 reasons , first reason , Nick Gallagher who was prisoned in TSO Russia escaped last night , and he murdered every single last one of the people present in the base including the commander and leader. He also blew up the base ."

After she said that we all looked at each other in shock .

I was impressed , I guess like brother like brother , meaning Aidan and nick are both impressive .

According to mom there were hundred people at least , and nick slaughtered them all on his own .

Mom continued : "From the only surviving footage from the base I found out that someone helped him was escape , it was a traitor , her name is Krista , she was working for us for her entire 17 years of her life , but she apparently developed feelings and let nick escape his prison cell".

Oh so we have a traitor , Krista , doesn't ring a bell , I guess I haven't met her .

Mom continued : "The second reason for this family meeting is because , Alex dear" I look at her since she called me , when she got my full attention she continued saying : "Alex honey , I need you to hunt down Nick Gallagher and Krista , and kill them both , and I am allowing you to kill them in whatever way you want , but I expect them dead .
They both are on a jet right now but they didn't seem to notice that there is a tracking device in every Russian jet".

I nod and grin . I get to kill nick Gallagher and the traitor .

Wouldn't it be ironic , Allison and Alex dangerman killed Aidan and nick Gallagher .

I snap from my thoughts to listen to the final reason for this meeting

Mom says : "the final reason for this meeting is that ......... we're going to war , prepare all the light forces and order Sweden army and the Russian remaining army to join us . We attack tonight ! And by tomorrow we will be able to reach their base ! , Cole your in charge of the front lines , Allison darling I need you to sneak inside the TSO USA base while everyone is distracted in the battle and I want you to take the final map piece".

Allison scream 'Yes !' Considering that she could finally do something other than sitting at a couch and watching tv 24/7.

After that the meeting ended .

I go to my own private jet that mom gave me and I look at tracking device and it shows that nick and Krista have landed somewhere in a abandoned TSO  Canada base .

I smirk at the thought of killing these two .

I drive the plane and set it in auto pilot mode and it heads straight towards Canada .

I can't wait to kill Nick Gallagher , and I can't wait to kill the traitor , I will kill them so brutally that no one will ever betray or even think about betraying the light ever again .

______________________
TO BE CONTINUED
_____________________

Authors note :

Hi readers !

This is like the sixth chapter and it hasn't even been two full days yet . I need to stop uploading to much or else the entire book might be finished within a week ??!!😂

How was the chapter ?
Vote and comment if you liked it .

See you soon ,
Bye !