Chapter 23: The Reunion

Aidan's POV :
Okay this is getting intense . We're about to reach base in 30 minutes .

And I am still wondering what y/n wants to say.

Okay I can't wait !

Y/n's POV :

Aidan asked me what's the thing I am hiding .

I debate on if I should tell him .

Wait what if someone else tells him and then that would be wrong . I guess I should just drop the bomb .

I take a deep breath : "Aidan I was pregnant with three children and your the father".

I blurted our and closed my eyes .

After a minute I didn't hear anything .

I opened my eyes and saw Aidan blankly staring at me .

I shit I broke him !!!

Aidan's POV :

I have 3 children ? Triplets ?

I am a father ....... wtf ? Is y/n joking Around? No the look on her face says she's serious .

Is she lying ? No she would never lie about something like that to me .

I had tears dripping from my face . Why am I crying ?

I ask y/n tell me everything this time the entire truth .

And within 29 minutes I knew everything.

Apparently I have a daughter Mia and sons max and miles .

What beautiful names .. but I might never get to see them again ....

Because there are somewhere that no one knows about ..

I was sobbing at this point .

But I trust y/n and hence I have to trust her decision and hope that one day I will see my angels again or rather for the first time .

I cried with y/n and I didn't even realize that we had landed in the base .

After we wiped the tears we got out of the plane and walked towards the entrance of the base and all the guards were stunned shitless when they saw me and y/n.

Y/n came up with an idea that we should scare everyone cause everyone thinks we're dead .

I thought and decided hell the lol not ?

First was Jamie .

She was in her office looking at pictures of her and y/n . We sneaked behind her and we collectively said hi Jamie .

Jamie looked up and she saw both of us together holding hands .

She began to cry and she passed out .. literally . Well that was unexpected .

Next was marcy . We went to her room to find her staring blankly at the wall .

We said hi marcy .

She looked at us and instantly was about to scream it but we shushed her .

She began to practically jump at me and y/b and she cried soo much.

Wow I was really missed huh.....

We told marcy about my plan and she nodded and she went to wear decent cloths .

We decided Asher was next . He was in the living room drinking a very delicious looking coffee .

I have never cried so much than I have today . I looked at Asher who was still unaware of our presence and he took a big sip of his fresh coffee.

Y/n and I went to him and I said 'Hi Asher'. .

When Asher heard his name , he looked up at us and he literally choked on his own coffee .

He went into a coughing fit and kept flopping like a fish .

I was getting a bit worried but I also was internally laughing .

He then looked at us again and he screamed on the top of his lungs and he screamed so loud like a girl .

Y/n and I collectively began to laugh.

Asher was literally scared shitless .

And yelled : "Holy shot y/n's and Aidan's ghost are here to haunt me!!!!!!"

Marcy , A now awake Jamie , Amelia and Ben came running in and they saw .

Amelia and Ben looked at me and y/n with jaws dropped .

I said hi and all three of them hugged me and y/n.

Aww I was missed .

Asher had calmed down and he literally tackled me to the ground and hugged me for dear life and he cried and so did I .

After a whole a lot of crying I asked them where was nick and the Krist who apparently is his girlfriend now .

Marcy said she saw them in there room.

I nodded and y/n and I left to meet them but before we could go Asher halted us and said : "Do not go in there without knocking unless you want to be traumatized for life !" And he gave us a serious stare . Okay ? That was weird .

Anyway we left to find the two latest Couples.

Nick's POV 

I just stared at Krist who was staring back at me .

Was she pranking me ?

No she's serious? Does she want the child ? I am going to be a father ?

Umm I don't know how to feel .....

Krist was giving me a expectant look and I sat down on the bed to process what I had just heard .

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I AM GOING TO BE A FATHER !!!!

I immediately jump of the bed which surprised Krist and I picked her up bridal style and I spun us around again and again .

I couldn't be more happier !!!!

I kissed Krist while still holding her bridal style and she kissed back .

The sparks were through the roof !

————————————————-

TO BE CONTINUED

———————————————-

Authors note :

Hi readers how was the chapter ?

Vote and comment if you liked it!

Anyway see you soon ,
Bye !