Chapter 10: The Light vs The Shadows Part 3

Y/n's POV :

I wasn't nervous not at all .

I have been waiting for this moment fir five fucking months .

The day I finally take revenge .

I make a quick stop to the gadget room to pick some weapons and when I am done I go out on my hunt for Allison again .

This will be her last night on earth !

Alex's POV :

One job I had one god damn job , it was a simple task kill two people , and I couldn't even do that .

The two cowards took off on their jet and I soon followed but lost track of them .

God knows where they are going .

I contact base and tell them what happened , and mom replied and said that I should go check to see if Allison is alright .

As much boring it sounds I have to do it .

In a few hours I was there .

I sneaked inside the TSO USA base and found that there were only ten guards and 2 were killed probably by Allison .

She is leaving lose ends .

I sigh and wear by badass mask and kill all the remaining 8 guards .

After that I go inside to find wherever the hell Allison is .

Allison's POV :

Where the hell Is the vault room ?

I searched the entire place and I can't find it !

I continue my search until I find a room that says do not enter .

I roll my eyes , and go enter the room and just as I expected it was the vault room .

It took a few minutes , a lot of few minutes to open the vault and when it did , I went inside .

There were millions of files on god knows what , and a lot of money .... boring .

I finally see what I was looking for .. the final piece of the map of the secret TSO weapon .
I grab and go out of the vault .

I go out of the entire room and just as I was about to go out of the hallway I hear some one cough behind me .

I turn around and take out my gun and see that it was non other than y/n

She had a gun of her own and it was pointed at me .

She had gotten .... fat a lot fat since I last saw her .

I ignore her increase and weight and say : "How cute , y/n it's been a long time but the both of us know that you don't have the balls to shoot someone or even kill someone".

I see y/n smile at me with confidence I have never seen in her before .

She says : "Te poor innocent y/n that you know died along with Aidan , the y/n you see right know had only one goal at the moment , it is to kill you , and you have given me enough strength to kill you . I have wanted and waited to kill you for 5 months . And now I will finally have revenge".

Okay she definitely changed .

Out of no where she immediately shot me but I ducked in time .

And soon enough we were in a women to women gun fight .

She may have changed but her aim is lousy . Her bullets didn't even come close to me .

As for my aim , she always somehow misses them .