Chapter 13: The New Problem

Alex's POV :

I was sitting on the couch , watching tv shows .

Normal right , well I was specifically watching murder scenes from different tv shows and movies .

Like how five from tua kills in the coffee shop and how he killed the commission, how the terminated killed , how to get away with murder and basically all serial killer related movies and shows .

It has been four months since the day dad died .

Allison was still unable to run .

Mom was being herself and we had almost finished joining the map piece .

Mom had kidnapped the worlds most intelligent geographic and map historians or rather bribed them to help us .

But I couldn't care less about that .

I was getting bored day by day and the only thing keeping me excited were the maids .

I even requested mom to allow me to kill people on the streets of London and thankfully she agreed .

Watching the fear and there cries and begging for their life was the best part .

Why I wasn't that excited know ? Well it's because I accidentally broke one of moms favorite mirror and she banned me from killing for a entire month !!

It's soo hard and boring to spend a entire month not to. Kill anyone !!! I know right !!!!

Thankfully sex was allowed although I think it's because mom knows that she can't suppress her children's sexual desires .

God knows that I would go insane I she banned that as well .

But that's not the current problem .

The problem is I think I am changing .

I don't mean 'growing up' , I mean my emotions and thoughts are changing .

My ability to feel happiness , sadness or anything other emotion other than neutral emotion or anger was simply gone .

I think I am turning into a sociopath .

I sigh and go towards my room and call a usual maid .

Thankfully I could still feel pleasure and lust .

So basically I can only feel sexual lust , blood lust , pleasure , anger and no emotion.

As for my blood lust it's going through the roof .

My one month punishment will be finished after 12 days .

And I think I will go for a mass murder considering my blood lust level .

I look around my room and then look I look at my weapons , I look at one weapon in particular . It was the hot girl y/n's gun .

I wonder if she gave birth by now .

The only reason I kept the her gun is because I want to use her own gun to kill her .

Because it would be a great twist of fate .

Both lovers were killed by there own guns .

God the blood lust is killing me !!  I need to kill someone . The maid ?

Nooo mom would notice and get suspicious . Then who ?

I go out of the to the balcony . If I kill someone today I wouldn't get caught because all the cameras in the house were being removed and replaced with new ones so no footage for two days .