Chapter 12: The Decision

Amelia's POV :

I was pissed , which was an understatement.

At my uncle in particular .

According to the reports he had convinced the TSO Sweden that my last order was to join the light before I was 'killed'.

That's where i am headed now , to where my dear uncle is .

I went to the base and I saw the soldiers look at me in shock and I tell them to be quite and tell them to move out of the way .

I go to the family office where my uncle probably was .

I slam the doors open and I see him immediately get up and when he realizes it's me I could see the slight terror in his eyes .

I smirked and without a single word shot his head with my gun and he dropped dead .

The reason I killed him was because the reports said that he was also responsible for handing my parents to the light .

I looked at him and I felt the need to cry . How could he do this. But what's done is done .

Three months later .....
Date : October 1st, 2021

Alex's POV :

This is getting boring day by day .

Even though We have all the pieces of the map , we still are having a hard time putting the pieces together .

But in the bright side , it's almost complete then we can finally get our hands on the secret TSO weapon .

I wonder what that weapon is . It would be quite ironic and I would laugh my ass off if we finally find the place where the weapons are but instead of the weapons there would be a paper and it would say "sike your a dumbass for believing in ultimate weapon nonsense"

I smirked at the thought but that would mean all our hard work would be for nothing so I hope that doesn't happen .

Allison was fortunately, for her , was able to walk again . At least limp around .

But she still couldn't run .

We haven't attacked anything and just stayed silent .

I wonder what our enemy the shadows are doing .

Probably nothing to big and just laying around like the idiots they are . Except for a few who are actually smart like nick , y/n and Krist . The others I haven't met so I will classify them as idiots .

Y/n's POV ;

It has been three months since the mini war that happened .

Every thing was calm as it could be .

The entire hallways were quite with no sound to be heard .

All the girls were in the room with me while the boys were doing god knows what.

"What the fuck !!!!! It's fucking painful I am about to die !! Ahhhhhh !!!!!!!" I practically yelled or rather screamed at the top of my lungs .

The others aka the girls were trying calm me the hell down .

But I just gave them a fierce glare and said : "All if you won't be telling me to calm down if you know how painful it is !!!" I yelled at them .