Chapter 20: The Talk

Y/n's POV :

Aidan asked me to tell him what happened in the past one year and I told him everything except the part about me being once pregnant .

Cause this is not the time nor the right place .

What am I suppose to say : "Oh Aidan. , one more thing ... I was pregnant with our children and I gave birth to triplets . I had to put them in up to adoption centers because I was scared that someone or rather the light might come after them.... but it's no biggie .LOL" ... nope I am not going to say that .

But did tell about everything else and right now I was looking at him .

And he looked like he needed to process stuff .

Aidan's POV :

After y/n told me what had happened I thought she had gone crazy but if it were anyone else I would have not believed them but I trust y/n with my life .

I decided to speak up my confused and unprocessed thoughts to y/n : "So your telling me . That I killed 402 people within a period of a year but I took me 7 years to kill 506 people ...... and now I have a rate of 908 people... god dammit ! I hate that psychotic bitch that made me call her mom .. I killed 402 innocent people because of her ."

Y/n just nodded but it looked like she hadn't processed that I was here . Glad to know the felling was mutual . But after all there's my girlfriend for ya .

Wait a minute .... she said that I did IT more than 30 people ...... oh god I have never been ashamed .

I must have said my thoughts out loud because y/n said : "Yeah , considering we never broke up so you technically cheated on me more than dozens of times ! And excuses like 'I was under mind control of a psychotic bitch' is unacceptable."

I sigh .... Great an angry women is a dangerous women but I think my excuse was reasonable enough .

Wait .... I nearly killed her , this Krist girl who was nick's friend and nick ? And nick is apparently alive and he massacred the entire TSO Russia .. and Amelia killed her uncle . And the light has all the map pieces now .and they might already have the potential world ending secret TSO weapon . And apparently I also killed Allison ..... can't saw I didn't want to after what she did .

God this all too much !!!! At least nick's alive . No one can imagine how my heart broke when I thought he died ,

I look at y/n and I think I need to get my mind off things .

But first we need to eat out of this hell hole .

I get up but I notice that y/n looked a bit uncomfortable.

Umm is it because she found out that it was me all along under that creepy ass mask or is it because she nearly killed me or eater the other way around .

Or it could be that I against my will cheated on her .... God I am a terrible boyfriend.

I thing if something to say to cheer her up . I look at y/n and I notice how hot she looks . And I tell her that and she blushes.

Got her now , now I can preform my most dangerous and the ultimate torture on her while she's dropped her guard ...........

I tickled her a lot and she burst out laughing . My y/n , as much cliche it sounds , is an angle and also the leader of TSO USA and Chief Harbor is not a Chief and apparently commander harbor of TSO USA ........ Yeah I still haven't wrapped my mind around that .

On a scale of one to ten how bad of a boyfriend am I . I tried to kill her , rape her , depress her , locked her , took her away from our friends and family ,.... and come to think of it I have done that twice . First when I was living my days as the serial killer and second when I was Alex .
Then I only had sex with her once then I didn't ever had it again .....

Well I guess that explains her earlier reaction . Knowing y/n she most definitely didn't used the security guards but I did use the maids .

Great so I am on a negative scale . Literally the worst boyfriend in history .

I sigh and look at y/n . Hmm I can think of a way to make her cheerful .

Y/n's POV :

I don't know what Aidan's thinking but he has a devilish grin in his face that I remember too good so I know that he's about to either surprise me or dump baby powder on my hair and then i will have to kill Aidan myself.

Turns out it was a surprise .

Aidan kissed me . And didn't hesitate to kiss back . I felt the sparks and fireworks go so high that the moon copied blow up .

If a year without Aidan did anything to our relationship I would say it made us fall more in love with each other .

Aidan after making out began to suck my neck . This time I let out actual moans of pleasure and soon enough things got heated and let's say we used full advantage of the soundproof room, the locked door and our stay in the enemies house .

If anyone asks it lasted for 5 hours non stop and it was amazing as Fuck literally .

I missed Aidan so much !!!!!

By the end of the night we were laying naked on the bed with a blanket over us . And we were tired as hell .

Aidan's POV :

Jesus ... I think I have sex with y/n for more than the normal time limit .

And considering that we didn't use protection I am surprised she didn't get pregnant the first time when we had sex.

Wow ... imagine me a father ..... Aidan Gallagher the Dad and y/n l/n the Mom of a child or children .

I mean one day that might as well happen .

But the way we have sex it might happen sooner ,,, better use protection because y/n would go insane if I got her pregnant .
_______________________
TO BE CONTINUED

______________________

Hi reader how was the chapter ?

Vote and comment if you liked it !

See you soon ,
Bye !