Chapter 2: The Rescue

Y/n's POV :

This was the dumbest plan I have ever heard and also the best .

It was dumb because no one is taking a risk to check if it was really Allison or a trap .

It was the best plan because there might be a great chance that I will see my best friend again , and Amelia and Asher .

Wait a minute , oh my god , Asher doesn't know that nick and Aidan are...

I suddenly feel horrified .

The others notice this and ask what's wrong .

I tell them about Asher and realization dawns on them as well .

I imagine multiple scenarios in my head and it all leads to Asher storming in where ever the light are and going on a bloody rampage.

I shrug of the thought and go in the TSO USA jet and off we go .

After a few hours I look down at the supposed island where they are .

I hope they are alright .

Asher's POV :

All three of us look up at the sound of a jet coming towards this island .

Marcy , Amelia and I become frantic because we think it's the enemy .

But before we could hide we hear a tune start ringing through the big a** speakers on the jet . I am pretty sure all the animals on the island could hear it as well .

Marcy suddenly says "it's y/n". Amelia and I look at her expecting her to elaborate .

She says that this used to be there friendship song that only they both knew about .

That's all we needed to hear before all three of us practically fly towards the jet .

I swear if I was Tarzan I would have swung from tree to tree and sang la la la like a monkey .

But thankfully I am fully sane and in the right state of mind .

The jet lands and out comes Commander John and Ben .

I don't care who it is all three of us hug them .

Marcy asks where's y/n, Aidan and nick .

All of there looks go from happy to depressed .

Oh god what happened ?

Ben speaks up "Nick and Aidan were both killed by separate bomb blasts . Nick was killed at the mansion and Aidan was killed by Allison your friend who turned out to be the enemy's leader's daughter".

My mind short circuited . I am Sorry but what did he just say ?

The enemy did this ......  first mom and dad go missing and now my brothers are dead ?......

I can barely hear Amelia's and Marcy's sobbing and I barely heard everyone asking me if I was okay .

I knew something had happened , it's going to sound crazy but I felt something bad happened a few months ago .

I didn't even realize I had tears streaming down my face . Who the hell cares if  I am an assassin , I am not a cold hearted person , my brothers are gone ...

Wait what happened to y/n ?

I ask Ben about y/n but before he can answer y/n steps out of the jet .
She has tears streaming down her face and I am pretty sure that more than half of the tears are not for seeing us .

I suck everything up , it's not the time to be cry and be depressed , I need to stay strong , but when I get my hands on the enemy's leader and Allison , I will make sure that they suffer so much that they will wish they were never born . And I will personally make sure if it .

Marcy and Amelia and y/n have a brief hug session . After they hug and cry , I get a much needed hug if my own .

It may seem that I am staying strong but internally I am breaking down so so badly .

We go to TSO USA base ?!? Wtf !

After we go there y/b explains everything that has happened, how she is the second in command of TSO USA , we were star struck by that , Marcy was surprised to find out that her Chief was actually a Commander as well .

We were all shocked to find out that every other TSO leader except Ben , Amelia and y/n's sister are dead .

And that the light had 14 out of 15 pieces of the map .

Things have gotten so worse since we left .

I look at y/n and I can't imagine what she went through , it won't be a lie if I say y/n and Aidan were the closest people I know .

She has seemingly changed , she also looks at more ......... fat?

What ? How come I didn't notice that ?

I start to say : "Y/n no offense but you look like you are a lot in the past 5 months".

Marcy and Amelia also notice this .

Everyone in the room except Amelia, Marcy and I are looking at y/n with a looks that says 'tell them'.

Y/n quickly blurts out : "I am pregnant".

I almost didn't hear it but when I did I didn't believe it .

I hear Amelia say : "With Aidan's ..."

Y/n nods and says : "yes , these are Aidan's and my children".

"Children...." I say to no one in particular .

I don't know if I should jump around and do a happy dance because if the happiness and joy I am feeling , or should I go to my room and cry from sadness that they will grow up without a father and that Aidan didn't even know he was a father .

Marcy asked y/n how many months and she says 6 months . That's around they day they come to the mansion for the first time .

I am going to be an Uncle !????? Holy shit I am so not ready for this ....

But I feel like I owe it to Aidan to protect his children .

I didn't even realize that I had a big smile , the first I had in months , I go to y/n and hug her .

Soon after marcy coughs and says : "Excuse me Asher , but as y/n's best friend forever and ever I would also like to join the hug",  although she said that I could feel her smiling at our interaction.

She too along with Amelia joined the hug .
Amelia was like a sister now . Can't say the same for Marcy cause we're still dating and cause I love her .

The entire day was spent in discussions.

—————————————————
TO BE CONTINUED
————————————————

Authors note :-
Hi readers how was the chapter ?

Vote and comment if you liked it .

The next chapter will be a background chapter of Nick and his childhood friend Krista .

See you soon ,
Bye