BAD NEWS!

Hi readers as you may read the title you must think that either I won't be editing the sequel or that I won't be writing the sequel this year ...

Well thankfully your wrong if you thought that . I have something way worse !!!

Aidan Gallagher the Serial Killer x reader had been Plagiarized !!!!

For those who don't know what I said means I will explain it in simple terms .

Basically some guy or girl stole my work and posted it on Quotev (Another reading site like Wattpad).

The person claimed that he made this story all by himself !!!

I mean is he or she serious ?

Then apparently.. the person said and I quote "You stole my work and posted it on Wattpad ! I worked so hard to write this book and it's sequel and you can't just steal it !"

Hahah I know I also laughed sarcastically so loud at this statement .

"Worked so hard" my ***.(foot)

The person then blocked me .

Thankfully I reported the person and thank the quotev creators that they deleted MY book from their account and the account was deleted too.

For those who have doubts that I may have actually stolen their work well let me tell you facts ....

The characters "Asher , Allison , Amelia and Krist" were made and chosen by you readers ... so how did he already made them ?

See that's my proof .

Anyway please be on a look out for any other people who might have stolen my work and please report the person and then message me if you find any other people who may have stolen my work .

It's really hard to create and good story and it's heartbreaking if someone just steals it and claims it as their own !

Please Don't Do This .

That's all ,
Thank you ,
See you soon,

Bye !