The Last Chapter 32: The Wedding

Y/n's POV :

This day is the day I dreamed about ever since I was a kid .
You know how you have a fantasy about you and your dashing husband . The dream boy .

And turns out my dream boy was Aidan .

What a long life road it's been .

I have everything I ever wanted !

And I couldn't ask for more . Today was the day I Marry my fiancé Aidan .

Who would have thought this day would come ? Certainly not me .

It has been 5 months since the proposal in Paris .
Mom and dad and everyone of us planned that all three Gallagher's would be married in the same day .

Yep we were having a trio wedding .

And you know the best part ? In the six years since the fall of light , the world had regained a lot of its technology.

The net was back , but our level of phones were reduced from IPhone 12 back to IPhone 5 .

But still at least I have a phone now .

According to experts by 2033 we should be back to where we were at technological level .

Right now it was 2027 so 5 or 6 more years .
Well I can't wait !

Right now marcy , Krist and I were wearing our beautiful long white wedding dresses .

Our hair was beautifully done and we didn't over do the make up .

We looked stunning which was an understatement.

I only had one wish left now . To be reunited with my children along with Aidan .

The door opened and in cane Mike , Amelia and Ben and they congratulated us .

We also invited Chief Harbor and Chief John! Yes after the TSO was gone , they both became chiefs-of their towns in there respective countries .

We invited everyone we knew !

After a few minutes of chit chatting and squealing like the women we are , it was time .

Everyone left to go outside and wait in there respective chairs .

It's was only the three brides left .

We went outside and we saw our fiancé's aka Aidan , Asher and Nick waiting for us in beautiful black tuxedos.

There were looking dreamy especially my Aidan .

Each one of us went to our respective fiancés and we walked out of them .

I held Aidan's hand and we walked out together with the other two couples closely behind .

The moment we entered the beautiful garden we were greeted by the cheering of all our friends and family .

They were throwing beautiful red roses and white roses at us .

This felt like a dream come true .

No ! It was a dream come true .

We went to the stage and everyone was cheering at us but all of us were lost in the eyes of our respective fiancés .

The man who is going to wed us (Authors note : Lol 😂 I don't know what you call that person)
said  first to Nick and Krist .

He said : "Do you nick Gallagher take Krista as your beloved wife ?"

Nick smiled warmly and said "I do".

The man said : "Do you Krista take Nick Gallagher as your beloved husband?"

Krist said with a warm smile : "I do".

Then the man came to us : "Do you Aidan Gallagher take Y/n L/n as your beloved wife ?"

Aidan said with a heart melting smile : "I do"

The man then said : "Do you Y/n take Aidan Gallagher as your beloved husband"

I said with the biggest smile on earth : "I do".

The man then went to Asher and Marcy .

"Do you Asher Gallagher  take Marcy Gonzela as your beloved wife ?"

Asher said with a toothy grin : "I do"

"And do you Marcy take Asher Gallagher as your beloved husband?"

Marcy replied with a toothy grin of her own and said : "I do".

The man finally then the man said with a smile  : "Now you may kiss your respective brides . Congratulations"

And just like that all three couples of us kissed each other .

And then the crowd erupted in cheers and multiple clapping and a couple whistles and "Wooos!!!!!!!" And shouts of Congratulations.

Best day of my life !

By the end of the day we had a post marriage party and I got drunk for the first time in my life along with Krist , Marcy , and everyone else .

After a month everyone moved out .

The chiefs went back to their stations .

Mike went back to UK.

And I forgot to mention Amelia got engaged with Ben !!!

And Jamie is also engaged to a doctor she met at the hospital. His name is Adrian .

Everything is perfect .

Nick and Krist and Little Jenny moved to New York City because they wanted to live in the place where me and Marcy almost grew up .

Asher and Marcy along with Little Ricky and Little Maria stayed with mom and dad .

While Aidan and I moved to UK , London .
And there we lived Happily for the next couple of years .

_____________________
          THE END OF Book 2
____________________

Authors note :

Hi readers !

It's happening ! The book is finished !

I can't believe it !

Yes it's happened , the book has come to an end .

Thank you all for your comments , voted and support.

It really meant a lot !

This is it ! Oh and I will be uploading a Q/A soon , so if you have any questions then please comment .

That's all !

See you ssoon ,

Bye !