Chapter 17: The Interesting Turn of Events

Authors note :
Hi readers , I know that you are read so basically you have no one to imagine yourselves as .

Sorry for killing you (exception of kristalence ) in the book . I would appreciate it if you don't kill me in real life . 😅

Anyway let's begin !
______________________

Asher's POV :

It ha been a couple of hours since we heard the news that y/n died .

At first I hoped maybe it was some other girl , but it wasn't , it was y/n same eye color and all that .

All of us cried for hours .

I had stopped an hour ago and I was on my drawing board .

I had made a title that was : "How to give Alex the most painful death" and as you can imagine I had listed many many horrible and gruesome ways .

And as for Allison , I am sure she must be happy right now , probably dancing with her brother Alex .

I felt furious at the thought of that .

I looked at myself in the mirror and I could see failure written all over me .

I couldn't protect my brother and couldn't protect y/n .

I went to check on marcy and she hadn't talked or said anything.

She was simply staring at the wall .

Jamie was no better herself , she had stormed to her room and I heard a lot of things breaking .

Nick and Krist went to their room to grief .

Ben went to comfort Amelia .

I opened the door and saw marcy simply with a blank expression .

She wasn't crying nor she was showing any emotion .
I went towards her and hugged her . She tensed but not before completely breaking down .

I stayed by her side while she cried so much. I also disappointed marcy . I couldn't save them .

Oh god , y/n and Aidan's children , my nephews , I also failed them ... Now they will never meet there parents. They will be orphans .

I began to sob along with Marcy and we went in a self pity walk .

But I made a promise that Alex will die no Matter what !

Alex's POV :

It's been two days since I 'killed' y/n. I have to say she's hot .

I didn't have sex with her . I mean I could use her dead body but what's the fun in that ?

I even left a note for the shadows from me to them with y/n's body .

Anyway , I go to my room and open the mini room aka my soundproof torture and killing room .

I look down at my latest prisoner whom I have yet to killings torture .

I see that she noticed my presence and she looked at me .

I always wear my mask when I go to see her because I want to keep my masked serial killer MO.

She looks at me and I say with a grin and say hi to ...........

y/n .

Some of you might be confused . Let me explain . Two days ago , I made a plan when I captured y/n.

Mom had left the house and made me in charge and I used that to my advantage and I went out the same day and captured a girl that had the same eyes and hair color as y/n . I decided to test my luck and took the girl that the hair color that y/n had before she dyed it .

Then I brutally tortured and killed te girl and then I took of her cloths bought a red dress then made her wear it .

Then I took y/n's wallet threw her card along with her ID card along with the dead body of the girl .

And the world believed that y/n l/n had died .

It's so simple to fake a death , Isn't it ?

Although I was lucky that the girl I killed ha the same blood group as y/n . I also had to smash her lower face so no one would recognize her as not y/n.

See I am a genius.

I looked at y/n and she glared at me or rather my mask .

Y/n's POV :

This Alex guy is crazy as fuck !

He kidnapped me then faked my death and then he left me In his closet room ?or whatever !

God everyone must be depressed as fuck.

I glared at Alex's face or rather his mask . I would have laughed thinking that I have never seen him without a mask , it's because he thinks a person is more afraid if she or he doesn't see the face of his murderer .

I beg to differ because from my personal experience the facial expressions are scary as fuck .

Alex looks at me and says : " darling , if I were you I would get ready and prepare myself"

I looked at him in disgust because he said darling and then confusion because why do I need to prepare myself ?

He saw my confusion and said : "Because tonight we will make love".

I looked at him in immense disgust .

I could practically feel his lust and smirk . He was being serious !

It wasn't helping that he always using his serial killer voice to talk to me . What's with serial killers deepening their voice anyway ?

God I need to get out of here !!!!

But what's the best time to attack ?

When he is distracted ..... when is he distracted ?!

Ohhhh when he will try to have rape me tonight .....

I internally smirk .... he thinks he is about to have a fun time but I will make sure that he doesn't get the fun he wants.

Instead for a fun night filled with sex , it will be his last night filled with his blood ..

I hope this works or else I rather die rather then him banging me .

________________
TO BE CONTINUED
———————————-

Authors note :

Hi readers how was the chapter !

Sike your alive !

Vote and comment if you liked it loved the chapter !

I won't upload the next chapter in a few hours because I also have to do school work , because as boring as it sounds my teacher told me to go outside and look around in LA and write about what I see .

There's two problems though :

1)It's corona !!!!
2)I am currently not in LA

So I will use my perfect imagination to write . So expect no new chapters for an hour or two or more .

Anyway !

See you soon,
Bye