Chapter 3: The Childhood Friend

Nick's POV :

I woke up feeling like I had just been electrocuted .

Wait that's right ! I was electrocuted.

I look around at my surroundings and realize that I was still in my new room or comfortable prison as I like to call it .

It was a bedroom not as big as my mansion bedroom but still above average. And there was a very small bathroom , it didn't even have a pool . It was a average big bathroom .

I realize yay I was not in the room alone .

I notice Krista sitting on a chair staring at me .

I immediately shot up and look at her .
Before I could go to her she flashed that damn remote again and I immediately sat down again , because thank you very much but I would very much not like to be Electrocuted again .

After she sees I am calm and sitting on my bed , she asks me to speak . Her voice did change a little but it was still almost the same .

I ask her my first question ; "why did you freakin electrocute me ?"

She looks at me and says : "because you said 'Krista' and I have told you that I prefer 'Krist' more, plus I am allowed to electrocute you if you don't do as I say".

I look at her like she crazy , did she really make me go through electric torture and make me pass out just because I called her , her full name ?

Whatever in the world happened to shy and less dangerous Krist I knew?

I ask her what happened and how is she related to the light .

She sighs and starts her speech with a smirk : "Nick , I thought it was obvious , I work for the light , the only reason I became your friend , and helped you was because I wanted to know where your TSO mansion was , it was a mission failure but in the end your still here".

It was obvious but I just wanted to hear it myself . My closest friend from kinder-garden till I was 13 or 14 was just using me .

No that can't be it , it has to be a lie .maybe she was  forced to do so ,

I realized that I said my thoughts out loud as that caused her to give me a devilish smirk .

She said : "of course I was using you , why else would I be with you as your 'friend' for 10 years ?"

I didn't even realize it but with her every word It was slowly breaking what was left of my heart into tiny small pieces .

Half of my heart died metaphorically , emotionally and literally when Aidan died . Now the remaining half was very unstable and shattering by the second .

I didn't even realize it but I had tears in my eyes . Why am I so weak ?

I looked at Krist and she was looking at me with a smile .

I looked at her and told her what I haven't told anyone : "You know Krist , I am glad now I know who you really , you know something , I never thought of you as a friend or a best friend either".

I paused to look at her reaction but her smirk expression didn't change .

So after that I continued : " I loved you , I loved loved you and not the sibling love , I loved your personality and how whenever I was depressed you would always help me , be with me , you promised me that we would never leave or hurt each other , but I guess it was all a show anyway , I am glad I left when I did because then you would have played with my feelings as well!"

This time there was a visible change in her reaction when I told her I loved her .

I almost show a flash of a unknown emotion but that quickly went away .

She had a forced smile now , no devilish or evil smile but a forced one .

Guess I got on her nerves .

I was glaring at her like the enemy she was .

It looked like she was still processing what she had just heard .

Before anyone could say anything else , two Russian TSO guards came , I knew exactly why they were here , they would daily either torture me physically or mentally by either torture tools or electro therapy or showing me images of various dead people or giving me a live view of living people getting murdered brutally right in front of me .

The guards take me and Krist asks them where they are taking me , instead of answering they give her folder that probably has all the information of what happens to me on daily basis or weekly .

I sigh and mentally prepare myself for whatever type of torture these suck people have planned .

And today's special turned out to be , how many knife slashes or cuts to my stomach I could take before I pass out .

I probably have scares all over my body .

At least it's better than mental torture .

The best is watching people get killed because at least they have the decency to not kill children .

And that I was so much used to seeing dead people and people getting killed that it doesn't affect me at all .

I am sure that that's not normal .

I went to the torture room and it turns out I can take 56 cuts and slashes to the stomach before I pass out which is in a sense awesome .

It was painful getting slashed by a knife again and again . You have no idea how it feels to by cut again and again 56 times and getting to watch all your blood spill out of your stomach.

When I passed out form blood loss and pain , I woke up about an hour or so later .

When I woke up I saw Krist sitting on her chair reading the file the guards gave her .

She looked horrified .

Probably because of the way I killed the weak guards , she was probably laughing at the parts when or where I was getting tortured in god knows how many ways , she was probably laughing at that , right ?

___________________

TO BE CONTINUED

__________________

Authors note : hi readers how was the chapter ?

Vote and comment if you liked it .

See you soon ,
Bye !!