Chapter 11: The Aftermath

Authors note : Hi ! I was checking my previous book Aidan Gallagher the serial killer and I found out we reached 10 K views .
I am sooo happy 😃 right now.
————————————————
Asher's POV :

It took us half an hour to reach back to base ..

All of us became frantic when we saw that all the guards had been killed .

I was panicking because y/n was alone here .

I go towards every room and I can't find anything or anyone .

Everyone else were checking other rooms .

I decide to check the hallway and I notice y/n on the floor with blood surrounding her .

I assume the worst and think it's her blood .

I yell at everyone telling them I found her . I was having tears in my eyes .

But my tears were dumb founded when y/n looked at me and stood up .

I screamed thinking it was her ghost but soon realized how dumb it sounded .

Y/n's POV :

Under any other circumstances I would have laughed at Ashers scream but I wasn't in the mood .

I had dropped my guard and that guy managed to come behind me .

He could have killed me .

I look at everyone who had also arrived , I tell them about what happened , how I shot Allison , and how a guy with a creepy mask took off with her .

"That's badass" I hear someone say .

I look at the source of the voice and I notice Nick Gallagher in all his glory .

He says hi to me like he didn't die , which apparently he didn't .

I don't know why but I immediately wrapped my hands around him and cried like a baby .

After we sat down we talked , apparently nick had managed to take down the entire TSO Russia base on his own .

I also met the girl Krist who was apparently the one who saved nick and also his childhood friend .

One more girl to add to our squad .

I was curious and I asked nick how he survived .

Nick replied : "I only had a few seconds left before the mansion blew up so I used the only place the enemy didn't know about , the secret basement and the secret tunnels . I escaped but was captured later as you know".

Ohhh that makes sense .

I decide that now would be a perfect time to drop the bomb . "Nick I am pregnant 🤰"

Nick just stared at me like I had grown my head or rather my stomach in this case .

'What ?...... how?"  I blushed when he said how .

There were changes of emotions on his face he asked me if it was Aidan's and I nodded . He was crying and I didn't know from happiness .

But I hugged him and he hugged back and the next day he was buzzing with excitement .

Alex's POV :

"Put me down!!!!" Allison practically yelled in my ear .

It was getting annoying .

Wait , she wants me to put her down , then by all means I will grant her wish .

I threw her on her bed and she screamed in pain when her wounds touched the bed .

I smirked .

Why did I smirk ?

I ignore the strange feeling of pleasure I got from watching her suffer . I was the same feeling I got when I watched other people suffer , but I shouldn't feel that with my own sister .

Mom came in and demanded what happened and I told her and scolded me for the mission failure and patted my head for bringing the map piece and saving sis .

She then scolded Allison for being careless .

Mom sighed and told us the news . Our army was killed and dad was also killed .

I expected to feel sadness or even a single ounce of emotion but I didn't feel anything :

What the fuck is happening to me , I think I haven't killed and tortured someone in a while .

This only happens when I don't get sexual pleasure or sadistic pleasure .

I excused myself  an left the room and made a sad face .

Mom fell for it and let me go .

I needed any type of pleasure .

I looked at one of the young maids . I smirked , she will do just fine . I called her over and told her to meet me in my room and she nodded and cane.

After an hour , I was satisfied and so was the maid , let's just say we had 'fun' for about an hour .

I went to check on Allison and I saw the doctor telling her something .

I went closer and listened .

The doctor was telling Allison she won't be able to walk for a few months .

Allison nodded and she had rage behind her eyes that I could perfectly see .

After the doctor left mom entered the room and I told her what the doctor said and she sighed .

I was quite surprised that no one seem affected by dad's death .

Allison turned to me accused me of not killing y/n. Mom looked at me and asked why and I told her she was pregnant .

Mom had a mixture to various emotions that I couldn't comprehend .

For those who don't know we aren't allowed to kill the following
-Allies
-Prisoners who serve a purpose
-Pregnant women
-Children aged 6 or below

That's all . The rest we can all kill .

Mom nodded and left and Allison pouted like a child .

I sighed and left .  I was for some reason feeling stressed out so I spent the entire day 'pleasuring' myself with the help of the maids .

I killed and tortured some and had 'fun'
with some . It was a win win for me .

______________________
     TO BE CONTINUED
————————————————-

Authors note :

Hi readers how was the chapter ?
Vote and comment if you liked it .

See you soon ,
Bye !