Chapter 16: The Death of Y/n

Authors note :
Just wanted to say a few things . I woke up like an hour ago and I check my phone to no notifications.
Then I open Wattpad and guess what a 127 notifications.

I was like ...... I am too young for this .... and I took a pillow put one over my head and tried to sleep .

Then I realized that how dumb I was being .. there were frickin 127 notifications on Wattpad and  none of them were announcements.

So I spent the past 30 minutes reading all the comments ....

Oh and before we begin the chapter I wanted to say : "the title says it all".
Let's begin !
_____________________

Asher's POV :

I think I have been worrying about things a little to much .

I need to calm down a bit .

I think I need to enjoy the race and quite for once in my life .

Surely nothing bad is about to happen anytime soon so I might as well rest a little bit .

I see nick come to the room and he had a grin on his face .

When I asked him about it , he said it was nothing . I nodded because today was my relaxing day .

I took a cup of double choco caramel latte coffee and sat on the comfortable chair .

I was trying my best to be one with the nature or whatever that means.

I take a sip of my coffee and put it down I look at nick while the coffe was was still in my mouth .

I notice something  purplish on his neck . I crouch a little closer and realize it's a .......... love bit!!!!! Wtf !!!!

I fall of my chair and nearly choke on my delicious coffee.

Nick looks at me like I am crazy .

I shrug myself and remind myself that I won't let anything bother me today , no problems just the peace and quite .

I take another sip of my coffee and put it down .

All of a sudden Krist barges in the room and says or rather yells : "We have a serious problem ! Y/n went to wherever Allison and Alex are all by herself to kill them all on her own . She is no where in her room or the entire base !!!!"

This time I did choke on my coffee .

I got into a coughing fit and when I was done I immediately told marcy and Amelia who told Jamie who ordered the footage of the cameras .

There we saw y/n escaping through the night .

She left her phone so we can't track her . God dammit I can't lose another family member . She better be okay !

Y/n's POV :

I was about to enter Allison's room but I stopped when I saw a guy whom I recognized as her brother because of the mask and because he called Allison sis .

I expected a heart to heart moment but instead of that Alex took a gun and shot Allison and killed her ! Wtf !

Am I dreaming or high or some shit ?!

I came here to kill Allison but Alex already did that !?

Why ?!

I notice Alex start to darkly laugh , great he's a sociopath as well .

He turns around towards me and freezes . Shit!! What do I do ?

Before I could do or say anything I did the only thing I could think off "Run for my life".