Chapter 4: The Dangerman Siblings

Warning : This chapter will contain a little bit gore , blood and violence .
———————————————-

Allison's POV:

These last 5 months have been so boring .

The only fun thing was killing Aidan , the shooting him 3-5 times was my favorite part . I loved it when he was looking at me eye to eye , his once sincere , kind eyes were looking at me in betrayal and sadness .

I wish I could rewind time and shot him again and again and listen to his screams .

I don't get why we have to go into hiding .

Why can't we just go attack the TSO USA base right now , we have the map and we know where the final piece is .

Oh boy , you can't imagine my surprise when I found out y/n had managed to escape my worthless guards 5 months ago .

As if y/n hadn't surprised me enough , I found out yesterday that she was the second leader of TSO USA , like wtf ?

I am certain that she didn't know that , because non of them , Marcy Aidan and y/n, knew about the TSOs when I pretended to be their friend .

Right now I was sitting on the couch watching my favorite tv show .

I may be a evil psycho to some people , but come on even I am a human being and that means I also have favorite tv shows .

I was so rudely interrupted by my 'brother' , Alexander.

I glared at him and said : "what do you want Alex ? And it better be good or else I will stab you right now !"

Alex looked at me amused and said : "Sis , Don't be a bitch, I am here to tell you that dad said that mom is coming today so get ready".

Alex then waited for my response .

Wait moms coming , I sigh, our enemy the shadows don't know that my dad isn't the actual leader of the light , the actual leader and planner of the light is my mom .

And let me tell you , she is one badass crazy women .

I realized that Alex called me a bitch , and he was still staring at me .

I replied : "Fuck off , d**khead"

Alex said : "Shut the hell up , you psycho path".

I said : "fuck You"

Alex said with a smirk : "Thank god we're not biologically related , but if you are so desperate to fuck me , I might as well do it but only if you beg".

My face became so red from embarrassment and fury that you could practically see steam coming out of my ears .

I took my pocket knife and lunged towards Alex and Alex in reflex took my arm and twisted it and he swiftly held me towards the wall which caused me to drop my knife , he quickly grabbed the knife and held it to my throat .

I knew he won't slit my throat so I removed my arm out of his grasp and snatched my knife back .

Alex was yet again amused : "sis don't forget who is the stronger sibling , if I want I can kill you and no one will ever know and no one will ever find your body , but since were adopted siblings , I will let it pass".

I let out a frustrated huff , I still do t get why mom adopted Alex , wasn't I enough , I was the biological child after all , and I have more than enough reasons to kill Alex . But mom doesn't want me to , god knows why ? , probably because if she wanted to kill him , she wouldn't have adopted him .