Chapter 26: The End of Something Part 2

Authors note :
Hi readers! This chapter will be part about Ricky and part about the TSO weapon .

Between I had only 30 minutes to write the chapter because we are in a lunch break from 'Zoom' School.

So bring your glasses or whatever it is you bring to read the book .

Anyway let's begin !
_____________________

Aidan's POV :

Life as a way to fuck you up. Believe me I am telling from personal experience.

I don't think I can ever escape my past .

If only I hadn't been stupid enough and if only I had controlled my urges maybe this wouldn't be happening.

Maybe I wouldn't have to face my past time and time again .

First it was y/n , although I am more than great ful I met her again but a part of me still wished that we grew up together .

Second it was Ryan and his dad who came to haunt me from my past . Because of me he turned into a serial killer along with his father .

Then it was the realization that my parents weren't my actual parents and that the fake parents had just kidnapped me and abused me for the first 10 years of my life .

And now once again my guilt from the past has come to eat me alive . The only person I have ever felt guilty killing was Ricky . I don't know why ?

Was it because I killed him right before I changed .

That's had to be it . Otherwise I have killed a lot of people which include a lot of innocent people as well , and don't get me wrong there is slight guilt there as well.

I imagine my life if I had killed y/n that morning and if I hadn't found the box .

What would have happened.

I would have remained an emotionless
Serial killer do the rest of my life and kept killing people . I wouldn't have made new friends or met my family nor finally find new emotions or had beautiful whom I have yet to met .

I snap out of my thoughts when the lady in black says : "Let's be simple alright , my name is Maria , And I am way past revenge . I will not let there sacrifices go to waste .

My Ricky wanted to rule the world . He would have wanted me to end everyone who was on his path

And I know my son and I know he would want world domination.

You must be wondering why he wasn't with me . You see all the original families of the TSO were chosen for a reason . But what you don't know is that the families chosen all had one thing in common .

Serial Killer genes .

And those who didn't were genetically altered and given the genes .

Only a few TSOs still have the genes passed on . Aidan , nick and Asher are the perfect examples .

All three of them have the blood lust and they have what it takes to kill .

And there off springs will also be killers ."

Y/n spoke up : "Well that's bullshit , you don't see me running around in serial killer style , also Jamie , Ben , Amelia and all the others , we don't have blood lust".

Maria sighed and said : "That's because you have half of the genes inside you .

Your mother or father , one of them was a descendent of the original TSO members while your other parent must have been a kind one .