Chapter 31: The College Life

Authors note :
Hi readers ,
This chapter will be a brief description of how Asher, Aidan , nick , Marcy , Krist and you spent your college life .
Let's begin !
_______________________

Time skip ......5 Years Later ......

Y/n's POV :

If someone asks me how was college life ?

Well it was crazy !! Meaning it was actually better than I thought .

Marcy , Krist and I and the the boys all of us almost had the same classes .

All of our grades were straight A . And us girls occasionally helped the boys fire preparing the exams.

Krist , Marcy and I were officially named the hottest girls in our college , and you guessed it Aidan , nick and Asher were the hottest boys .

And as if it wasn't already ironic , we were already named as the top three best couples ever !

With that said we had a good reputation, and occasionally when a boy with bad and dirty intention came near us , one quick death glare was enough to scare them off .

As for the boys if a girl with flirtness came we would scare her off .

Everyone knew not to mess with us .

Other than that we were as sweet as sugar or a peach .

We sat together at Lunch and you know the best part we never ever got detention !!!

And if someone accused us of doing something wrong that we didn't do , then the teachers automatically knew that the boy or girl was lying because we have a clean record .

None of us could hurt anyone . Hahaha (laughs nervously)

That said , although there was time a new teacher yelled at us for no good reason and us girls had to stop the boys from murdering the new teacher .

But we never heard from that teacher again ......

Just kidding . He transferred away to another college . At least that's what the everyone says .

And soon 5 years went by and no new evil organizations or serial killers came up and no knew blast from the past .

And eventually we reached our special college day .

The Graduation Day 👨‍🎓 👩‍🎓.

Let's say 5 year old Jenny , Ricky and Maria were squealing with excitement at seeing there parents on stage getting there certificates .

Aidan and I though missed our three little angles too much that day .

I still have hope and belief that one day all five of us will be reunited .

I wonder what they are doing right now .
If they have been fed properly , if they are happy and wearing clean cloths , if they are happy and enjoying there life ?

That always depresses me .

That I and Aidan wouldn't be able to watch them grow up .

That being said , Aidan and I always used protection now .

Because we didn't want our chance at college to be ruined .

And that's how the graduation day went . With lots of cheering !

And that's how we found ourselves in the middle of Paris on top of the Eiffel Tower at night time .

It was a beautiful view .

Aidan and the boys had planned this post graduation party since last month .

Marcy and Krist's kids and Mom and dad and even Jamie was also here .

Krist , Marcy and I were currently hawking at the beautiful view .

We were all 24 or 25 years old now .

The boys had gone to do something , while the rest of us were gawking at the view from top of the Eiffel Tower .

"This is so beautiful" I heard Krist say .

And I nodded .

Marcy , Krist and I had gotten so close over the years .

Marcy and I were already close but now we had a new best Friend for life ! Aka Krist !!

We were inseparable but when it came to our boyfriends that was the only exception .
We were together known as the Six Stars In our college .

It was great !

But i couldn't help but wonder what was taking the boys so long .

Suddenly the boys came with grins on there faces .

"What the hell were they up to ?" I thought to myself .

First Nick stepped forward and he went towards Krist who was just as confused .

Nick bent down on his knee and he looked up at Krist who had realized what was happening and she had her hands on her mouth and nick took out a beautiful ring .

Nick said : "Krista , we have known each other for our entire lifes and you have gifted me our precious daughter, you were my friend and my first love and now I would like you to join me on our journey for the rest of our life ,
So Krista , Will you Marry me ?"

Krist without any signs of hesitation squealed and with tears in her eyes said
: "Yes !"

And all of us cheered and screamed like little high school girls .

Next when I thought things couldn't get any better Aidan came towards me and bent down towards me and I gasped .

Aidan took out a beautiful ring and he said : "Y/n we have also known each since we were young , you always helped me no matter what , and you always accepted me for who I was , you never ever gave up on me , you were my first friend , my first best friend , and my first love , so y/n l/n will you Marry me ?"

I squeaked and then screamed : "Yes !!! Yes a million times yes !!!!" And I tackled him to the ground and kissed him while he slid the ring on . I had tears in my eyes .

Everyone cheered for us .

Then next and last Asher went towards Marcy , Asher said ; "Marcy from the moment I landed my eyes on you I knew you were my special one , you gifted me our precious children , and I may be your second love but you will always e my first love , and so I with all my heart ask you to join me in our crazy life adventure , so will you Marcy Gonzela Marry me ?"

Marcy with also tears in her eyes nodded then screamed at the top of her Lungs "Yes !!!!!"

And she also kissed Asher .

We heard Ricky , Maria and Jenny say : "Eww mom and dad and Aunt Y/n and Uncle Aidan you guys are gross with the kisses".

We all burst out laughing .

This is the best day of my life .

___________________
TO BE CONTINUED
___________________
Authors note :

Hi readers ! I don't know if you have read my announcement , but the next chapter will be the last .

I want all of you to know that I am very thankful to all of you for your support vote and comments !

It all really means a lot .

Anyway how was the chapter ?

Vote and comment if you liked it !

See you soon ,
Bye !