Chapter 14: The Third New Couple

Authors note :
Hi readers ,'! This is side chapter and as you can tell from the title it's about a new couple .

This takes place a day before y/n left to deal to Alex and Allison .
—————————————————

Nick's POV :

Leaving my ... nephews was the hardest thing I had ever done I my life .

They were the cutest things .

Mia , max and miles . I hope when all this is over I can meet them again .

But the reality is harsh as fuck .

We probably won't meet in years and worst I might never see them again ,

My heart burns from the thought . No ! I can't lose hope I will see them again.

I think y/n has had the worst , she's been crying non stop for a week and she barely ate .

She hardly lets anyone come in her room .

I sigh and try not to think about it very much .

I can't go to her without hiding my face . I am afraid when I go to her that she will mistake me for Aidan and cry her eyes out and I will also cry my eyes out , out of pure sympathy and sadness .

I sigh and decide to myself that I need to settle things with Krist .

We had confessed our love for each other and kissed each other back at the abandoned base before we were so rudely interrupted by that fucking Alex and his fucking gun .

I was buzzing from confidence .

I needed to know what we were .

I was about to talk about it and I have waited 3 months and my patience is limited and I am nervous .

I reach her door and open it and I see her sit on her bed and look at me with sparkles in her eyes , or maybe I am imagining the sparkles ?

My confidence is disintegrated to ashes and replaced with nervousness.

Why the hell is it so easy to kill a girl but so difficult to ask one out ?

On a side note by killing a girl I meant bad ones .

She looks at me questionably as if to ask 'why the hell did you disturb my beauty sleep'.

I start to think of something cheesy to say : "You must be a magnet Krist because I am attracted to you" I say and wiggle my eyebrows .

I thought about what I say and I slap myself and back flip kick my ass because of cliche cringe cheesiness .

I quickly think if something else to say : "is it hot here it is it just you" is say then I again think about what I said .

Wait jealousy is also hot ! What if she takes the wrong meaning ! Shit !!! Why is it so easy in the movies !

I immediately picture myself at the edge of a cliff and I am about to jump .

I am cut off from my inner crisis by Krist laughing .

She is laughing to loud !

She then looks at me and continues to laugh even harder .

She then falls off the bed and doubles over while still laughing and she continuously slams her fists in the floor .

I look at her as if she had finally gone crazy and lost her mind .

At the same time I was embarrassed as hell .

When Krist finally stops , she climbs back on the bed and looks at me and says : "you do realize that pick up lines are most commonly used when your trying to impress a stranger girl or a random girl you know".

I was as red as a tomato .

Before I could do or say anything Krist smashed her lips with mine and I returned the favor .

After our heavenly kissing session we pulled away and all the nervousness and embarrassment went out of the window .

She asked me if that helped and I nodded eagerly .

I asked what I have been wanting to ask : "Will you be my girlfriend".

This time she was the one who blushed and internally I smirked thinking tug at we were even now .

She took a moment and nodded with light in her eyes .

Yes!!!!!! Nick Gallagher Aka is no longer singer and has found love !

I refrained myself from squealing in excitement.

I looked at the time and noticed the doors were sound proof and I also noticed that it was 11:00 pm in the night .

Perfect no one is awake . I go to lock the door just in case .

I sit closer to Krist and we start to kiss again .

Our kiss turns into a make out session and I would feel the sparks and the butterflies swarming in my stomach .

I took off my shirt and with her permission I took of her shirt as well .

I doubled checked the door to see if it was locked and I checked the room for and when I found none I continued our session .

And let's just say things got a little to heated from there onwards .

All I can say is that it lasted for 3 hours and it was amazing .

By the morning of the next day we were in naked in blankets and I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she looked while she slept .

Krist soon woke up and we wore some cloths .

She said that she will go check in y/n and I knew deep down that both of us were trying to process what the fuck happened last night . Ha I said 'fuck' . I mentally punched my self 360 degrees for what I was thinking .

___________________

TO BE CONTINUED

__________________

Hi readers !

How was the chapter ?

Vote and comment if you liked it !

I will give a brief about the 'new couple chapters history'

Chapter 'The New Couple"

You and Aidan

Chapter "The Second New Couple"

Asher and Marcy

Chapter "The third New couple"

Krist and Nick .

Now all three Gallaghers have a couple chapter ! Yay!

Anyway ! See you soon !

Bye !