Q/A

Hi readers welcome to the Q/A!!!

I will be answering your questions !

Warning do not read this if you haven't finished the book cause Spoilers !

Q1. Is the book finished ?
Yes it is .

Q2. Is everyone safe and sound ?
Yes they are .

Q3. What happened to Krist's family ?
Well they were found by Amelia and Commander John Laing with Aidan's and Amelia's parents and they also attended the wedding !

Q4. How old are Nick's and Krist's child and what's her name ?
There child name is Jenny short for Jennifer . She at the time of the wedding is 6 years old .

Q5. Asher's and Marcy children ?
They had two children who were fraternal twins . One boy and one girl.
They named the boy Ricky and the girl Maria in memory of Ricky and Maria.

Q6. Y/n's and Aidan's children?
Well the location of there children is still unknown as told in the book . They were last seen when they were given for adoption . Aidan and you had three children aka triplets . One girl and two boys . The girl name was MIA and the boys were named Miles and Max.

Q7.Why do I want to be an author here?
Well to be honest I don't have a straight answer . I discovered Wattpad like 3 years ago and since then I have been reading and writing . And reading all the successful and fantastic fanfics and books gave me inspiration to write here as well . There's Aidan Gallagher series are the most successful ones yet .

Q8. Is there a sequel ?
Yes ! There will be a last and final part of the Aidan Gallagher series .

Q9. Will it be about y/n and the others ?
No , kinda , it will be about there kids in high school.
Yes the Gallagher triplets will be reunited !

Q10. What will be the children's age ?
Well the triplets will be 16 years old recently aged , and Jenny (yes the Jenny) will be 15 years old .

Q11. Will I make one of the children evil?
Maybe ..........

Q12. When's the trilog  (sequel of a sequel) coming out?
To be honest I don't know . I just finished this book . But I will announce the release date and details soon on this book so keep a watch out for an update .

____________________
That's all .

There was the Q/A

See you soon ,

Bye !