Chapter 28: The End of Something Part 4

Authors Note:
Hi readers ! Before we start the chapter I want you to know that I am not the best person who can right fight scenes .
If it's bad then sorry but if it's good then great ! Hopefully it turns out great so bear with me .
Anyway let's begin !
______________________

Aidan's POV :

We all ran towards her and Maria just stood calm and composed as if we were still toddlers or babies trying to fight her .

Wtf ? She has to feel at least a little bit hesitation.

I reach her first and throw a punch at her face and she just moves her neck to the side and doesn't move .

Okay then , I go to kick her but she again dodges it .

Well okay that was ... I don't know it's too soon to judge .

I back away from . I see Nick go to her next but instead of a single punch he throws multiple punches and kicks and Maria simply just dodges it .

Umm well that is really unexpected .

I thought one punch would be enough to knock her out but what about a punch we can't even touch her cloths .

Maria just looks amused if anything .

Nick gets a bit tired and backs away and Asher tries to kick her with a barrage of kicks .

She again dodges it like it was just a leaf flying towards her .

Wait a minute is she a hologram?

I try to test my theory and take her purse and throw it towards her .

She catches it and throws it to the side .

Okay not a hologram then .

Asher and Nick then together charge at her and they begin to attack her . This time Maria began to block them .

What am I doing here ? I also go towards her and attack her .

She keeps blocking our trio of punches and kicks .

I try to kick her but she uses her knee to block it then she uses her arms to block Asher and nick's punches .

Wtf did this lady train from ?

Hell...?!?

Maria smirks at us exhausted and she says : "My turn....."

(Author note : Hi readers think of any badass evil villain theme music and play it here in your mind while reading the next part)

Maria after she said that uses her free leg and round kicks all three of us at once .

She them begins to punch us .. hard .

She goes for Asher first. Asher tries to block her but Maria smirks and punches Asher's block five times and Asher let's out a scream or rather a grunt of pain .

Using it as a distraction the Maria round kicks him again and he literally flies towards the wall and hits it very hard .

Then nick and I lunge towards her but Maria simply ducks below to avoid the punches and them she uses her strength to punch both of us very hard in our guts or stomach .

Nick and I grunt in pain and Maria uses this distraction to grab both of our necks , then she chokes us and then she swirls around the room like a ballerina and she throws both of us .

I literally fly and hit the wall on the right and nick hits the wall in the left and I began to feel black dots cover my Vision .

I barely manage to stand up that Maria comes near me and double kicks me again and I land away from her and fall to the ground and this time I lose consciousness.