Chapter 25: Past VS Present

3rd POV:

Izuku Midoriya was not a man of cruelty but he was without a man of piety revenge! So there he was sitting in the car seat outside of UA with his white hair and white eyes. Izuku decided to take a breath and look at himself in the car mirror. "Well... here we go!" Izuku said to himself as he sent a mental image to Stella warning her that he was at the school and would be coming inside. He then got out of his car and walked up to the gate which had some police and reporters standing at it. Izuku just used a crow to teleport inside the school campus and at the front door. He opened the door and walked in and made his way through the hallways. After a few minutes, he arrived at 1-A and opened the door to find all of the class there with a police detective that he recognized as Detective Tsukuachi. Nezu and Aizawa were also in the room but Aizawa was covered in bandages. 'Stella must have helped heal him a bit though her healing ability takes a lot of energy if she uses it on another person.' Izuku thought. The class looked at him and Ashido recognized him quickly.

"You're Stella's Boyfriend! Your name... wasn't it Izuku Midoriya?" She said and then everyone thought of Izuku Yagi and how close the two looked to each other with just different color hair and eyes. "Indeed I am and I can guess most of your thoughts. I am indeed formally known as Izuku Yagi. Don't ever call me that since I hate my previous family and would rather watch them die than save them but Stella would be pouting at me for willing letting someone die in front of me when I could save them." Izuku stated with a blank expression. Everyone was shocked at his statement but Nezu and Aizawa figured that was an accurate portrayal of Izuku's feelings towards his family. Stella just rolled her eyes and got up to kiss Izuku which she did and Izuku kissed back. Izuku then turned to Nezu and Aizawa.

"Uncles... it's been a while." Izuku stated and they nodded their heads. Aizawa moved over to Izuku and Izuku tensed a bit but was shocked when Aizawa hugged him. "Good to see you Nephew. I am glad to know you're safe. When you get a free moment I want to catch up with you." Aizawa said and Izuku nodded his head. "Indeed, we have a lot to catch up on but we also have work to get to," Nezu stated as that reminded everyone about the events. "Indeed, also Uncle Nezu, my bosses back in America approved to have you and anyone else I deemed needed to be read into the case file about the League of Villains," Izuku stated and Nezu nodded his head. "Thank you for that. I would like the detective read in as well but I am also curious how you became a pro hero at such a young age but that can be talked about later on. Students, you are all free to go now." Nezu stated and asked Izuku to follow him to the meeting room. "Stella, come join us sine you already know everything," Izuku said and she just got up and followed him to the meeting room. Yagi and the others tried to ask him questions but Izuku just outright ignored them and anything they said.

Soon, they all made it to the staff room to find All Might, Green Tornado, Endeavor, Gran Torino, and Sir Nighteye. All Might went pale when he saw Nezu and the others walked in because he was sure he was seeing a ghost of his old enemy. "God... I enjoy seeing that expression on his face. It pleases me for all the shit done to me in the past." Izuku stated as he sat down with Stella next to him. Even Inko was in shock at seeing Izuku. "Son... you look like..." She was saying before Izuku cut her off. "I look like dad? Yea, I know and I'm enjoying AssMight's facial expression right now at seeing it. Anyway, All Might stop wasting your time and drop the form since Stella already knows about it." Izuku stated with a slightly cold tone though Inko didn't really understand why Toshinori was pale since he was still in shock. All Might though did drop to his skinny form. Endeavor did a fake cough to break the tension. "Hello, Nephew. It's good to see you again but what happened to your green hair?" He asked and Izuku said all would be revealed as they progressed which they all nodded their head at. All Might was running through so many thoughts in his mind and was freaking out.