Chapter 10: Vermillion's & Midoriya's

3rd POV:

Izuku and Stella talked over text messages a lot for the next month and a half. They couldn't meet up in person since both of them had gotten busy with their parents. Stella's family was finishing everything they needed to finalize their move to America and were finishing opening their American Headquarters while Izuku and Hisashi had been training none stop and adapting Izuku into the business environment. Hisashi wanted Izuku to get his feet wet with learning the reports and everything so Izuku would be given a stack of documents to read and Hisashi would question him on different things that he should have noticed in the documents. Izuku was also getting much better in his training as well and had taken a few more quirks to add into his stockpile.

Quirk List:

Advanced All For One (Birth Quirk): This allows the user to Copy, Take, Give, and Combine quirks. Currently, there is no limit to the number of quirks that the user can hold. It takes about 1 minute to copy a quirk with physical contact. Other actions can be done within seconds.

Hyper Regeneration: This allows the user to use stamina to regeneration their body and wounds.

Stamina Booster: The user's stamina is recuperated at X2 their natural body rate.

Familia Telepath: This allows the user to send messages to people that he considers close to or who he considers family.

GeoLocation: This allows the user to acquire the general location within 100 feet of a person that they are thinking of. 

Crow: This allows the user to communicate and order crows to do his bidding. Izuku could also connect his mind to the crows and see through their eyes. Though if the crows don't like him then they can break free of his control through sheer willpower though it's unlikely of it working.

Knowledge: The user absorbs the knowledge of things once they come in contact with it. I.E if they touch an apple they know where it was grown from and what type of apple it is.

Shadow Master (Combined Quirk: Pitch Black & Shadow Minion): This allows the user to materialize any shadows with varying strength and form it to meet their needs. The user could make items like whips or weapons, clones made of shadows, Wings out of shadows, or anything else that their mind can imagine. The user can even travel via the shadows since he is one with the shadows.

Pitch Black: This allows the user to controls shadows and the darker the shadows under control the stronger they are.

Shadow Minion: The user is able to control their personal shadow and make it materialize as a physical form.

Shock Absorption: This allows the user to take kinetic energy and absorb it into his body and use it to boost their own strength.

Velocity: The user can steal the kinetic energy from people and objects in motion to gain more speed while slowing the person or object down due to the stolen energy.

Double Strength Booster: Grants the user of the quirk a doubling effect of their natural strength. The stronger the individual's body is the stronger the doubling effect is of their strength.

Color Changer: This quirk allows the user to change the color of any hair on his body and allows him to change the color of his eyes as well.

New Quirks that Izuku added to his stockpile;

Warrior Replication: This allows the user to learn the fighting styles of others at a faster pace and adapt the fighting styles into one overall compact and efficient fighting style. This provides an overall edge in battle if the user engages in close quarters combat.

Null: This allows the user to negate the effects of other quirks upon himself if he decides to have it active. I.e, a lie-detector quirk wouldn't work on him and ring as true if he had it active.