Chapter 4: Missing!?

3RD POV:

As Izuku woke up on Monday and went about his day to see the therapist and getting things for his room and personal clothing since he was close to running out of clean clothing, the Yagi's woke up on Monday not suspecting anything being wrong. Why would she since she never paid attention to her brother any time outside of the beatings that she would give him. As such, she woke up and started about her normal schedule without even batting an eye at not hearing her brother who was always silent, to begin with. Though something in the back of her mind nagged at her that something was off but she didn't pay it any attention. Soon she finished eating breakfast and left to go to the school where she met Bakugo and Todoroki on the way. (Endeavor is good in this one and Todoroki got the scar by spilling the teapot on himself when he knocked it over at a young age meaning Rei never went to the mental ward.) They walked towards the school together and Bakugo asked where the Deku was at so he could scare him and Izumi said he was likely at school already since he was known to go early or arrive just before the bell to try and avoid them.

Soon though they arrived at the classroom and sat down. They noticed Izuku wasn't in his seat and that he likely was going to come right before the bell. However, he never arrived. Izuku Yagi never came at the bell or even after it and the teacher did the roll call and call for him which he didn't answer. The teacher asked Izumi if he was sick or something and she shrugged and said she didn't know. The teacher said that she would just ignore it for that day. This was typical because the teachers honestly didn't care at all. Why would they when they have let Izumi and everyone else hurt him for years and never stopped it. As such, the teacher moved forward and started the lessons, and the feeling that Izumi had inside of her that ate at her grew more and more as the day passed. All three of them were sitting together at lunch and Izumi asked why they even started to bully Izuku in the first place. Todoroki spoke up and said it was because she didn't want him to get hurt since he refused to give up his dreams of being a quirkless hero. "I... I think we should stop. We've gone too far. We... we're no better than villains attacking a civilian because we've even used our quirks to harm him as well." Izumi said and both of the boys flinched at that statement. They thought it over and agreed that they should stop since they didn't want to ruin their chances of being heroes. They all agreed to treat Izuku better and stop calling him Deku but what they didn't know was that it was too late. Their actions have consequences and even as 8 and 9 years old their actions have caused damage that they can't be taken back.

After school was over they all headed to the Yagi house and entered the home to find parents of all three children there. They were having an early dinner since Toshinori had invited them over since it had been a while since the last time all three families had gotten together. "MOM! Have you seen Izuku!? He didn't show up to school today!" Izumi said as they entered the living room. This caused concern across everyone's face as Inko decided to check Izuku's room. "I'm wondering if he is just sick and stayed in his room without us noticing when we went out today for work," Inko said as she went to Izuku's room to find him not in the room. However, she did find a note. 

She started to read the note before she fell to her knees and into tears. Her falling down to her knees caused everyone to get worried and they came rushing in prepared to face a situation. However, all they found was Inko holding a paper and crying. Toshinori tried to ask what was wrong as Endeavor took the paper out of her hand and read it. His eyes soon widened in shock and he turned around and grabbed his son's arm. "WHAT DID YOU THREE DO!? ALSO WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TWO FUCKERS DO! THIS LETTER SAYS THESE THREE IDIOTS ASSAULTED AND BULLIED IZUKU FOR YEARS AT THE SCHOOL AND THAT YOU TWO NEGLECTED HIM!? EXPLAIN RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" Endeavor yelled as he looked at All Might while holding his sons arm. Shoto was scared shitless and realized their actions were about to be found out. This caused the other parents to read the letter and they were in shock as well as Toshinro soon took the letter and read it. He was in shock and tried to remember doing anything with Izuku but he couldn't.