Chapter 6: Talk & Quirks

3rd POV:

It's been about 4 weeks since Izuku had run away from his mother's care. They did find out that he was reported missing and was being searched for as a witness in an important case via the Endeavor agency. The missing person report was filed about 3 days after Izuku had run away since he ran away Friday night and he was gone all weekend and Monday as well. Izuku and Hisashi talked about it and both found it funny that Toshinori and Inko had decided not to reveal their hero identities and his connection to them but they likely were using the reasons of villains would hold him hostage as the reason not to reveal it. However, that made Izuku just dislike them even more since they weren't willing to risk it all to find him even though he ran away. Hisashi had noticed Izuku's anger towards them one day and had decided to sit Izuku down in the study room a bit and talk about his anger.

"Izuku, I want to talk about your anger towards them," Hisashi stated and Izuku tensed a bit up. "You're not going to tell me to forgive them are you?" Izuku asked looking at his father with concern. "No, god no. I'm just concerned that you are going to hold onto the anger so much that it leads you to make foolish decisions in your life. I don't want you to repeat the same mistakes I did where I became a villain. Your dream is to be a hero so you will need to manage your anger into other outlets instead of directing it all towards them for their actions. It's okay to hate them but to be angered about it and let it affect your actions is another thing. Do you understand what I am getting at?" Hisashi asked and Izuku sat there in silence for a few minutes. He looked at his father and nodded. "I think I get what you mean. If I let my anger control my actions I may do something I would come to regret and that I can't take back. That I might stoop to their level and be no better than them." Izuku said and Hisashi nodded his head and was glad that Izuku had gotten the main message that he wanted to convey in having this conversation. "You are correct. Now, how was therapy yesterday?" Hisashi asked and Izuku thought about it. "Better... they gave me some coping methods I can use and some breathing methods to help me if I have panic attacks. It's getting easier to understand everything they did to me and my emotions surrounding it." Izuku said. Hisashi was glad the therapy was starting to pay off and the behaviors that Izuku showed where he clung onto Hisashi almost at almost any moments had lessened with time. There were still some moments where Izuku just wanted skin contact with Hisashi and sought it out which he provided but overall Izuku was able to act independently more and more. 

"I also wanted to see if you wanted to come with me to the enterprise. I've stayed home since I've brought you to America but I need to start making some appearances again at the business. I don't need to make an appearance every day but it's easier to do some work in the office and I also want to introduce you to the board members in person. I also know they would like to introduce you to their kids who would attend the same school as you but they wouldn't be going to a hero school with you as far as I know since most of them intend to just go into business." Hisashi stated and Izuku thought it over and nodded his head. He kind of wanted to get used to being around kids his age again since he would need to be social once again. 

Over the past week and a half, both of them have been starting Izuku's physical and quirk training in the gym and combat training room. The physical war aimed at making Izuku's body lean and compact since it fit his body type more like Hisashi's. They also started training Izuku's abilities to Copy, steal, give, and combine quirks. Hisashi being Hisashi was the perfect person to train Izuku since Izuku could use a mountain load of quirks that Hisashi had on hand. Izuku could also learn to take the quirks, give them back, take multiple and combine them, break them apart again, and copy some quirks as well and destroy them if he didn't want them.  Hisashi made Izuku take certain quirks that he was required to keep. The quirks that Izuku currently had;

Advanced All For One (Birth Quirk): This allows the user to Copy, Take, Give, and Combine quirks. Currently, there is no limit to the number of quirks that the user can hold. It takes about 1 minute to copy a quirk with physical contact. Other actions can be done within seconds.