Chapter 17: Moving Day!

3rd POV:

It has been about a month since Izuku had received the phone call from the President of the commission in regards to his new orders. Stella had finished the schooling that she needed from her middle school and had tested out of it. They also decided that it would be a good idea for Stella to also test out of her high school education so the only thing that she needs now is the actual hero course education system. The reason that they did this was to ensure that she had as much free time with Izuku that she could have. They didn't know what exactly UA would do with her free time during that day since she wouldn't need the classes but they assumed that Nezu would likely put her in advanced classes like he has done so in the past with students like Stella that have passed through his halls. 

Izuku had looked around on the internet with the parents. They have even contacted a real estate agent in Japan and gave them a list of what they were searching for in their new home in Japan and the rough area where they wanted it to be. At first, the real estate agent thought they were being pranked since it was a foreign caller making the request but soon realized they weren't kidding and got to work quickly. Outside of that, Izuku had talked to their parents and had to listen to threats from Francis Vermillion. Francis was threatening Izuku and telling him that he better take care of his daughter or else. Izuku was reaching his limit on listening to his threats and had snapped back. "OI! YOU THINK I AM GOING TO LET THE FUTURE MOTHER OF MY CHILDREN GET HURT OR MISTREATED!" Izuku snapped out after listening to so many words of his. The room was silent until Izuku realized what he said and decided to hide his face in the couch pillow. "god... kill me now!" Izuku groaned out as the adults were all laughing at him. "Oh? Already planning marriage now are we?" teased Stella's mother and Izuku groaned until he heard a squeak from behind him and he turned around to find Stella returning from finishing her last day at the school. She was bright red from what she heard and Izuku groaned again and hide his face in the pillow. 

"Stella... you heard all of that didn't you?" Izuku asked and she nodded her head. Izuku rolled his eyes and pulled her down onto his lap. "Well, I mean it. When we get a bit older I will propose to you okay?" Izuku said and she nodded her head while in his lap with a large blush. Izuku was also flushed red as well since he had said that in front of their parents. Stella's mother just said she approved of it while Francis rolled his eyes and grumbled out approval. Hisashi was just laughing at his son the entire time which earned a glare from Izuku. As they all calmed down, Izuku looked at the message on his phone that he received. "Seth got back with me. The paperwork for the new home in Japan was finalized. It's been put under the Vermillions name. It's a home on the coastline of the Shizuoka prefecture. It's about 30 minutes away from the school via train and 10 or so away via car. I've had Seth arrange for a car to be sent to Japan for me to drive since my special agent license grants me the right to drive even though the law says I can't. So when I can I will always take Stella to school myself so she doesn't have to take the Train or we can arrange for a driver from one of our local branches to drive her to and from school." Izuku stated and everyone nodded their heads. They all just enjoyed their time before the children would leave in the next couple of weeks.

Time passed quickly and the two of them were off from the United States to Japan. The trip was long but being together made it seem short. As soon as the plane landed a car was driven up to them. It was a blue Mercedes-Benz GLC that was nice and clean. Now you would think that Izuku would be riding in a sports car or something but that wasn't honestly the Midoriya way. No, they were more about efficiency and the ability to meet their needs which this car did. It provided enough room for them to drive in and transport things but also was a top-class car for what they needed.

 It provided enough room for them to drive in and transport things but also was a top-class car for what they needed