Chapter Twenty Six

Yay, fast update for you amazing people, love you all x.

" You had my heart inside of your hand

(You're gonna wish you never had met me)

And you played it, to the beat

(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)" - Rolling In The Deep, Adele.

_____________________

"Oh, we talk everyday. She's really sweet." Denis says with a smile as Zayn chuckes. "She sounded happy, so I guess you are treating her well after all. I trust you, don't break it." He replies as Denis sips on his coffee. They had decided to visit StarBucks, Zayn had left his job so he decided to meet up with Kyle and Misty, they looked pretty fucked up. The girl who had joined in place of Zayn, named Jonnie, seemed like the carbon copy of Linda, their boss.

"Well, do you sing?" Denis asks as Zayn blinks a couple of times before answering. "Nope, but Jenny said I should. I did take classes till I was eleven, then I got bored. Or so I guess. You?"

"Singing is a big no for me. I'm horrible at it." Denis replies as Zayn chuckles while finishing his expresso. "I met Genelia here," he suddenly says as Denis looks at him with a smile.

"She was here? Fancy." He replies as Zayn grabs his phone as he decided to text Niall. He felt bad, he never thought Niall would be into guys, especially him. It was just, a big shock for Zayn. "So, why aren't you guys talking?" Denis asks curiously as Zayn rolls his eyes.

"The reason is, stupid. I'll tell you later, when we start talking again. When does the uni start? I need to buy some books." Zayn changes the topic as Denis finishes his coffee. "Hmm, seventh." He replies as Zayn nods. Zayn insisted on paying for the coffee since he claimed that he worked here, Denis agreed after a short argument.

They were walking through the footpath, people were staring at them, some were clicking photos. Zayn's gaze shifted to his feet as he continued to walk with him. "Do you face this everyday?" Zayn asks to one of the Frays as Denis laughs.

"They're here because of you. You're Harry's lover, right? So much twitter bawl over Zarry, it was annoying at first." Denis mumbles as Zayn looks at him before shifting his gaze down, again. "Zarry? Oh, ship name?" Zayn asks as Denis simply nods.

Zayn: let's be at least friends Niall, I'm moving to states for Christmas, please.

He had sent that an hour ago.

He soon received a reply. He smiled at the reply, he could never be angry with Niall.

Niall: it's okay, we're best friends, don't forgot about it, we still have to share our food :-)

He sighed as he waved a goodbye to Denis before turning around and walking towards his home. He was walking through the crowd, millions of thoughts going through his head as he took out his phone. He was right ahead of his door as he stared at his phone. Genelia Andreas was now following him. He mentally cheered as he clicked on his dms.

Genelia: Mind if I ask you smthing?

He gulped as he decided to unlock his door first. As he was unlocking the door he heard some people arguing, he could hear it clear. They were probably from the drive way. He ignored the screaming as he opened the door and quickly closed it behind him. He walked over to his room and turned on the fan as he laid down on his bed and started typing.

Zayn: suree :-)

Genelia: I wanna know the relationship between you and Harry..  I know you're not 'just' friends. I will tell u a pretty little secret in return. Will you?

Zayn thought that explaining the situation to her wouldn't hurt anyone. It would be better if he talked to her, Harry was with her in a weird relationship earlier anyways. After Zayn typed in a reply as in explaining the fact that Harry said that he liked him, then he was seen with a girl, how he lied and how Harry was using him. After couple of minutes he got a reply.

Genelia: ohh.. Where are you rn?

Zayn: Manchester

Genelia: okay, will you be in America anytime soon?

Zayn: yeah, Brooklyn. I leave tomorrow morning, my family lives there. Why?

Genelia: Brooklyn! Actually I'm at New Jersey for my film, I would like to talk to you in person if you don't mind.

Zayn: oh? Okay, it would be a pleasure.

Genelia: okay then, thank you for sharing. Later :)x

Zayn: okay :-)

Zayn placed his phone beside his bed. He always thought of Genelia as an annoying bitch like all of Harry's girlfriends. Right, she was never a girlfriend. Maybe they were friends with benefits, he was always close to her and now there was a sudden distance. Maybe he was in love with her? Zayn chuckled at his thoughts as his phone started beeping like crazy. He checked the caller id and got up, into a sitting position.

Niall.

He quickly received it as he decided to put it on speaker.

Hey.

"Hey. How are you, Niall?" Zayn asks him, his voice seemed cranky, he hoped that he wasn't crying, the time when he told him off, he couldn't stop his tears, his face was already red as a tomato, it did hurt to see your best friend in a condition like that.

I'm dead I guess.

"Niall, I'm sorry, forgive me. I didn't meant to say those words, I was so confused, everything just happened so suddenly, sorry." Zayn tried to apologize again as he heard Niall chuckle.

One thing then, go on a date with me today. I promise that after this, I'll get over you.

Zayn's heartbeat fastened. A date. That words was repeatedly running through his head as he sighed.

"Okay then. A date it is." He replies with a small smile as a chuckle was heard from Niall's side.

"Okay, call you later." He heard Niall say as the line went off. He decided to check twitter again, Harry was probably on a plane right now.

Oh, how he loved that gorgeous boy.

_________________________

Next chappie is a zarry chappie. You gotta wait for it :-)
Next update: chap 25 and 26 reach 60 plus votes and 12 comments.
xxSarah