° PROLOGUE °

Another year to spend at Hogwarts, it means another year of suffering. I hate being surrounded by people. I hate loudness. I hate people that keeps on ogling with my life. Like why do you care? I'm just a nobody. Just a girl who had no parents, no happy childhood, no friends, no everything. In short I'm nothing. Completely useless.

My mother left me in my aunts' care when I was five years old. I still remember that day, and it still gives a pang in my heart just by remembering it. Her reason of leaving me is because of financial problems. Stupid excuse; that what I thought. 

I believed that reason for how many years. Then later on, I found out that she left me because of another man and that ass doesn't want me. She left me just like that; that easy.

And what about my father? Well, he's dead. My aunt said he died during a war. He died a hero, that's what she told me.

I love my aunt. I really do. She's all that matters to me now. She loves me like her own daughter. I hated everyone but not her.

When my mother left me that's when I felt all the sadness in the world. It made me feel that I don't have the rights to be happy. And I know that I really don't.

It's my fifth year at Hogwarts and I still don't have friends. I don't mind at all. I like it, being just on my own every time.

"Other compartments are already full. Can we stay here?"

"If you don't mind?"

I was staring outside the window when two voices suddenly distracted my thoughts.

And look who they are. The Weasley twins. Famous for their "amazing" invention and pranks. They're too loud. I hate being around them to be honest. Unfortunately, we're in the same house; Gryffindor.

"You have no choice tho" Fred said with a smirk, the older twin.

George on the side, just gave me a shy smile.

I don't want to argue nor talk to them so I just stared; with cold eyes, showing that I really don't give a shit if they stay or they if they don't. I'm not in the mood.

"Guess it's a yes for me" Fred being the more active twin just winked and laid on the opposite seat.

"Come on Georgie boy! Have a seat!" He continued laying with his arms above his head feeling very comfortable.

George closed the door and sat beside me; but with a very large gap.

All throughout the whole ride they just talked about their invention and pranks. I hated it. They're being too loud. Hence, I just closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I woke up feeling cold and thinking we already arrived. But unfortunately, we still didn't. The twins are still there but they already stopped talking. Fred is already asleep, but George? He is looking at me.

Was he staring at me while I was asleep? I thought to myself. That's creepy if he really does.

"Hi Sapphire!" he said with a soft voice.

I just stared.

"It's already our fifth year at Hogwarts. Do you like to hang out with us? With Fred?" still with a soft voice. Maybe he doesn't want to wake Fred up.

Still, I stared then just looked outside.

"I know you won't care but I just want you to know that you look like someone. A little girl I saw when I was five. You really look like her. But that's impossible I know" he sighs.

I thought by not responding, he will stop. But still, he continued.

"On our first year that's what I noticed. You really looked the same. Just a little bit older." he chuckled.

"I'm sorry for bothering you. I just wanted to share. But I know it's not you. And I would probably remember if it's you."

Then, I looked at him.

Of course you won't remember. Why would you?

Why would you remember a pathetic crying little girl years ago.