Beck Oliver

Sikowtiz's class was unusual. Uncommon. Abnormal. Atypical. Unexpected. Surprising. Different. Strange. Odd. Curious. Out of the ordinary, however, you wanted to stay it. He often gave weird and wonky assignments that made us question his sanity and teaching abilities. Right now we were doing another weird acting exercise, which included Cat and my boyfriend on the stage doing some odd scene. 

The scene was going well, both of them doing great. As the scene, escalated Cat grabbed onto his shirt and slapped him right across the face. Everyone sat in shock eyes as Beck clutched his cheek staring at Cat in shock. 

"Okay scene over, take your seats," Sikowitz says standing on the stage as Cat and Beck took their seats, Beck sitting next to me. Looking at his face I took in his still shocked expression and his hand cradling his cheek, I couldn't help but laugh softly. 

"Seriously baby?" Beck asks glaring at me, as I continued to laugh softly

"I'm sorry but it's kinda funny, you just got beat up by a tiny girl with crayon red hair," I say giggling softly 

"Jerk," he says huffing crossing his arms over his chest dramatically, moving as far away from me in the seat as he can

"Wait Beck I'm sorry," I say softly reaching for his hand

"Nope you don't get to hold my hand," he says glaring, "You aren't worthy, not after you laughed at me."

"Hey!" I say softly, "I'm sorry."

"Not gonna work," he says shaking his head

"Please baby, forgive me," I say giving my best pouting/begging face

"Fine you're too cute to say no to," he says grabbing my hand and lacing his fingers with mine a soft smile on his lips, "Just don't laugh at me again."

"So I can't laugh when you tell a joke?" I ask teasingly 

"Come gorgeous you know what I mean," he says 

"I know I know," I say smiling softly, kissing his cheek before turning back to pay attention to Sikowitz.

A/N: Short and sweet, hope y'all enjoy!!