Beck Oliver

"Beck! Beck! Beck!" Cat yells running up to the the dark haired boy

"Cat what's wrong?" Beck asks confused as to why the little red head girl was screaming 

"Its Y/N she needs help!" Cat says grabbing his arm shaking it harshly 

"Wait what? Whats wrong with Y/N?" he asks panic setting in once he heard something was wrong with his lovely girlfriend 

"She's in the girl's bathroom having a panic attack she needs you to help calm her down," she says, "Come on follow me." 

"Lead the way," he says following Cat to the girls bathroom getting more and more nervous. He had been dating Y/N since sophomore year shortly after they met in his modern world history class. Beck loved Y/N with all his heart, so every time she was having a hard time with her anxiety it made his heart ache. He hated seeing her go through it especially alone, and he made it a point to always be there for her when she needed it. 

"Follow me!" Cat yells leading Beck to the girl's bathroom on the second floor

"Y/N baby you in there?" he yells opening the door to the bathroom checking under the stalls, they heard a soft cry coming from the largest stall. Waisting no time Beck kicked the door in finding his sweet little girlfriend sitting on the floor curled up in a ball. "Oh my god princess what happened?"

"I..umm...I was," she mumbled softly struggling to get through the tears she she shook violently, "I can't breath, everything is spinning."

"I know baby I know," he say sitting down on the floor next to her pulling her close, wrapping his arm around her protectively, "I'm gonna stay here as long as you need. As long as you need me too."