Beck Oliver

"Hey Robbie!" I yell running over to the curly haired boy who was sitting at the back of the black box theater 

"Hi Y/N," Robbie says smiling as he looked up from his PearPad

"Sup sugar," Rex says causing me to giggle softly, while most of my friends found Robbie's sidekick to be obnoxious and rude I found him hilarious, even if he went too far on occasion. 

"Robbie can you help me with something?" I ask taking a seat next to him

"Sure what's up?" he asks shifting in his seat to face me

"There's something wrong with my PearPad," I say reaching into my backpack pulling it out, "Its not letting me download a file that I need for my song writing class. Can you take a look?"

"Of course give it here," he says holding out his hand, "Wait actually put your password in first."

"Oh right sorry," I say laughing taking it back to quickly type in my password before handing it back to him, "So how's your day going Rob?"

"Not too shabby," he says as he types away on my PearPad, "you know just a normal day nothing too special."

"I felt that school can be boring," I say laughing softly

"Amen sister," Rex says 

"Ta-da," Robbie says handing me my PearPad brand new

"Oh my god thank you Robbie, you're a lifesaver," I say happily hugging him tightly, a loud clearing of a throat broke the two of us apart to see my boyfriend standing in the doorway arms crossed, glare on the face. "Oh hi Beck, Robbie fixed my PearPad now I can finish my assignment!" 

"Someone looks mad," Rex says breaking the silence 

"Well I'm gonna leave, I'll see you guys latter," Robbie says practically running out of the room

"Beck you okay?" I ask confused as to why he's so mad

"Uh huh," he says not moving positions 

"No you're not, what's wrong?" I ask moving next to him grabbing his arm, "Beck what's wrong?" 

"You were flirting with Robbie," he says causing me to bust out laughing

"Wait what?" I ask still laughing, "I wasn't flirting with him, he was just helping me with something."

"You were giggling and hugging him," he says 

"Oh my god Beck, I laugh at everything you know this, also a hug is just a hug. It's not like we were making out," I say still holding back laughter, "Are you actually serious right now? You know I love you and only you. Admit it."

"What?" he asks finally smiling slightly 

"You were jealous," I say teasingly 

"No I wasn't," he says adamantly 

"Yes you were," I say poking his side, "You Beck Oliver, Hollywood Arts resident hot boy were just jealous of Robbie Shapiro."

"Fine," he says dragging out the e, "I was jealous of Robbie happy?"

"Nope, say you love me," I say smiling as I wrap my arms around his waist 

"I love you Y/N L/N," he says softly 

"I love you too Beck Oliver," I say pecking his cheek softly, "My jealous boyfriend."