Jade West

Jade West and jealousy were practically synonymous, I was convinced that if you looked up jealousy in the dictionary you would find a picture of my lovely girlfriend. Even the slightest thing got her jealous, and since I happened to be bisexual that meant she freaked out any time I talked to a girl or a guy. This basically meant I couldn't talk to anyone other than our friends and even then she wasn't always a fan. 

"Hey Y/N I was wondering if I could talk to you about our songwriting class project?" Andre asked coming over to my locker leaning up against it.

"Sure," I say happily as I finished grabbing my books out of my locker, "What was the assignment again?"

"The assignment is to write and record a love song since Valentines Day is coming up," Andre says reading the assignment from his notebook, "So seeing as its not due until the end of next week, I was thinking we write it this week then record next week." 

"Sounds like a plan, wanna come over tonight to get started on the writing process?" I ask offering up my house

"Definitely, does five work?" he asks 

"I'm going to dinner with Jade, can you come over at seven?" I ask 

"Ooh date night," he says wiggling his eyebrows aggressively, "Yeah seven works, ready for lunch."

" I'll meet you out at the table, I'm gonna go get my girlfriend," I say walking over to my girlfriend's locker just as I did every day before lunch, only this time I found her glaring at me playing aggressively with her scissors, "Hi babe."

"Hi," she mumbles aggressively 

"What's wrong Jade?" I ask

"Nothing," she says glaring, "Should you be off with Andre?"

"Ooh I see you're jealous," I say realizing why she was so pissed off, "Are you seriously telling me you're jealous of Andre?"

"No, I don't get jealous," she says aggressively, before I could stop myself I burst out laughing at the ridiculous statement

"Right you don't get jealous," I say continuing to giggle, "But I love you still, you and all your jealousy. Come on admit it."

"Nope," she says 

"Fine whatever, we still on for our date tonight?" I ask wrapping my arms around her shoulders 

"Definitely," she says, "This isn't over by the way."

"Uh-huh, come on you jealous dork let's get to lunch," I say linking my arms with her and dragging her toward the tables laughing all the way there.