Jade West

A/N: Enjoy some soft Jade something we all need more of. 

The phrase opposites attract has come to be one of the largest cliches of the romance genre, at least that's what I believed until I meet my current girlfriend, who is just about as opposite of me as you can get. Everything from our home life to our personality to the way we dress. My gorgeous girlfriend was none other than Jade West Hollywood Art's resident badass/mean girl whose closet consisted of 90% black items and wore thick heavy combat boots. Then there was me Y/N L/N, freshman year I was voted best smile and nicest person on campus, my favorite colors were blue and yellow. How Jade and I managed to get along was a mystery to everyone including the two of us, but it just worked. 

I walked out of math class relieved to finally be free, I had never enjoyed math partially because of the insane amount of work and also because I am not very good at it, there was also the matter of it just being insanely boring. The fact that it was the last class of the day also added to my sense of joy in being done. As I made my way out into the hallway I can across my girlfriend sitting on the floor, back against the lockers working on something. 

"Whatcha working on?" I ask causing her to turn her gaze towards me, her focused look morphing into a slight smile

"Just an assignment for my English class," she says patting the spot next to her. Happily, I took a seat next to her on the floor, lacing our fingers together we sat happily as Jade began to explain what her English assignment was about.

"Jade?" I ask softly once she was finished talking 

"What?" she asks looking at me confused

"Do you ever think it's funny just how different we are?" I ask chuckling softly to myself 

"I mean yeah sometimes, but I like it," she says, "I like how different we are baby, we complement each other."

"Definitely," I say placing a quick kiss on her cheek

"I love you Y/N," she says softly leaning her head against my shoulder 

"I love you more," I say leaning my head on top of hers

"Never, I will always love you more," she says adamantly, "You complete me, and I love you more than anything."

"Even the Scissoring?" I ask teasingly 

"Even the Scisorring," she says