Jade West

A/N: This chapter deals with serious topics of depression and suicide, if this is a trigger for you please skip this chapter. If any of you are struggling feel free to PM me if you want to talk, and remember there are people who love you.

This was not how I intended on spending my lunch break, sitting on the bathroom floor curled in a small ball as I sobbed. Part of the reason I was hidden in the bathroom, is for fear of my girlfriend finding me. I knew Jade, and let's just say that she was protective of me. So here I was sitting on the germ contaminated bathroom floor, my head buried in my knees as I attempted to stop the tears that were flowing down my face.

"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!?" the voice of my girlfriend yells as the bathroom door swung open, I could see her heavy combat boots walking on the floor as she began glancing around at the stalls. Before I even knew that was happening she kicked in the stall where I was hiding, her face softening when she saw me, without hesitation, she dropped to her knees and wrapped me tightly in her arms, "What happened Y/N/N?"

"I was leaving my math class when G/N cornered me with her friends and started talking about how I'm worthless and annoying and that's why my brother killed himself because he just wanted to get away from me," I say sobbing into her chest, she knew how fresh this was. My brother had been my best friend, he was my favorite person I had always looked up to him. He had battles with clinical depression his whole life, and I always admired him for how he kept holding on. Unfortunately last month it got to be too much and he killed himself, and I was still trying to process it,"

"That little bitch," Jade says, I could see the rage bubbling up in her, "It's not true what she said baby, okay you are not worthless or annoying you are amazing. I love you so much and your brother did too, you are why he kept fighting for so long. Don't let G/N ruin his memory, she's not worth it."

"Thanks, Jade," I say the tears slowing down and a faint smile forming on my lips

"Come on," she says standing to her feet and holding out her hand, "We have something to do."

"Oh Jade no," I say realizing what she meant as I stood to my feet

"Oh yes," she says grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the bathroom, dragging me as she began to scan the hallway looking for G/N, "Doesn't she normally eat in the music room?"

"I think so," I say softly swallowing nervously 

"Perfect," she says dropping my hand and reaching into her backpack pulling out a pair of scissors. I watched as she threw open the door of the music room, waving her scissors frantically, her eyes landing on G/N, "LISTEN TO ME YOU LITTLE BITCH, I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU! ACTUALLY A COUPLE THINGS FIRST OF ALL HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY GIRLFRIEND WHEN YOU ARE THE WORTHLESS ANNOYING PIECE OF SHIT. YOU ARE LUCKY I DON'T TAKE THESE SCISSORS AND STAB YOU IN THE EYES FOR WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT HER BROTHER, YOU DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT ANYONE. YOU ARE AN INSENSITIVE RICH GIRL WHO HAS NO IDEA WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT. Y/N'S BROTHER WAS ONE OF THE STRONGEST MOST AMAZING PEOPLE I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF MEETING AND HE LOVED AND SUPPORTED HIS SISTER WITH EVERYTHING HE WAS. I WILL NOT HAVE YOU DISHONORRING HIS MEMORY WITH YOUR PETTY JEALOUS COMMENTS, DO YOU HEAR ME?"

"I umm," G/N mumbles visibly scared of Jade, "I'm sorry."

"It's not me you need to apologize to," Jade says pointing to me

"I'm sorry Y/N," G/N says softly before running out of the room as fast as humanly possible 

"I'm so lucky to have you," I say softly wrapping my arms around Jade's shoulders

"I'm the lucky one, I love you Y/N/N," she says kissing me softly