Chapter 20: Hail Hydra.

anyone else currently obsessed with tubbo, wilbur, tommyinnit, big q, dream, georgenotfound? no? just me? okay :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh God Peter. How could he be so stupid as to forget? His. Own. Son.

Tony pulled harder at the chains wrapped around him but they didn't even budge, they pressing into him uncomfortabley and it only hurt more when he tried to move. But everything was coming back to him. He wanted, no, needed to make sure Peter was okay.

He prayed to all of insanity that his boy was okay, with Steve, any of the Avengers and that he was at home safe.

He swallowed to try and soothe his dry throat but it did little to nothing to help, he wanted to scream and shout for Peter but he couldn't.

The man didn't know how long it had been, minutes? Days? Weeks even? He figured it would have been a few days, he couldn't last longer than that without water and with the state that his throat was in, it seemed he was reaching his limit.

The room was probably sound proof, it was eerily quiet and not a single sound except his own breathing could be heard. It made his skin crawl.

Tony looked around the room, it was completely dark so nothing was visible but he could guess the size was small. He carefully shuffled along the floor to try and reach his foot to see the length but he barely got anywhere before his bones flared with agony.

He groaned in pain, no longer tensing his muscles and letting his whole body lie limp on the floor. His vision was going hazy and his eye lids were starting to close. His mind was screaming at him to stay awake but he just felt tired, so when his eyes eventually fell shut he made no attempt to fight against sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as the words left his mouth he regretted speaking them out loud. Peter knew for a fact Nat knew Russian and Bucky also knew a little himself, and by the looks on their faces, what he said wasn't good.

"What, what guys?" Steve said, looking over at Nat and Bucky confused.

"What did you just say?" Nat whispered, her eyes glued to Peter.

"I-I don't k-know, it..it was in my d-dream." He said, biting his lip and fidling with his shirt. He didn't know what it meant, it had just...spilled out his mouth.

"It was dream, I'm sure it's nothing." Sam said.

"No, it's not nothing." Nat said, looking over at Bucky who had gone oddly quiet.

"What do you mean?" Peter spoke up.

"What you said," Bucky stated, "It means Hail Hydra."

"I'm sorry, what-"

"Bucky-"

"Holy sh-"

Peter's eyes widened and his breath caught in his throat. No no no no no...

"It probably doesn't mean anything." Steve tried to calm them but it wasn't working.

"As in..." Peter didn't want to say the words but he looked at Bucky and the man just knew.

"Yes." He said, his eyes were hollow and posture stiff.

"Why that be in your dream?" Steve turned to Peter.

"I don't know, I-"

"It's probably just a coincidence or something." Loki interrupted.

"It must be." Thor agreed.

Peter wanted to leave the room, he just wanted some space. Everything was happening so quickly and he needed some time to process things.

So he did the only thing he could.

He got up and ran.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry this is short online school is just making me tiredddddddd

hope everyone is safe and thank you for reading <3