Labyrinth 28

Save or fall?

Laine's POV

|1:02|

Sometimes in our lives, have you ever thought that we only live just to find a reason to live? We are in this world where we merely survive. We fight but don't clearly understand what we are fighting for! We do run from our past yet our future is just there, waiting for us to reach the top. We run from it not knowing that we are already in an unconscious state escaping our future, the future that is meant for us. That's the reason why we are left, stuck in the present, chained and trapped from our past... In the present where we didn't honestly know where to go... We have already lost our direction, then aren't you confused about which path we should take?

Along the way, I have gathered a lot of questions without a definite and exact answer such as where are we running for? What are we escaping for? Is it fear? Is it the anger, disappointment, tragedies, memories, the unexpected byes, or the pain? Which is, rather which are among from those?

|0:48|

I was backed in my trance when I heard the loud, high pitched beeping from the timer! My eyes widen when it landed on the timer on the wall! We are only left by seconds and we still haven't had any answer!

"Sh*t!"

"Wala pa tayong sagot!"

|0:38|

Perplexedly and in panic, I looked at the projected picture of the roses. I was right near to my answer before and was just only interrupted! 'Calm down Laine!' I sermoned myself inside my mind. I will not be able to get the right answer if I panic too! I forced myself to calm down and think of it again...

|0:27|

The shining bloody red roses and-- yes! The movie! The beauty and the---

"Beast! Beast is the right answer!" right! That's the answer!

Ibinalik ko ang tingin sa ibaba at nakita ang pagkaway ni Melody sa direksyon ni Lay. Marahil upang tawagin ang atensyon nito! Isinigaw nito ang sagot gano'n din ang iba naming mga kasamahan maliban sa'kin dahil nga sa nakakainis na panyong 'to na nakatabil sa bibig ko!

|0:18|

Finally, after shouting so many times and calling the attention of Lay, he already looked at them! Led and the others continued to shout the answer but Lay only shook his head-- wait, what?! He's just confusedly looking at them. Itinaas nito ang dalawang kamay at sumenyas na hindi nito marinig! He even says something yet it looks like, Damen and the others didn't hear it too. How much more to us, here on top, right? I raised my eyebrows in realization. Then that only means...

"Sorry, the dice-box was soundproof, guests! He can't hear how loud you yell! Awesome isn't?!" The audacity of that creature to sound so excited and cheerful while we're having a hard time! I clenched my teeth in anger upon confirming it. Then how are we going to help Lay?!