34º Cap - Elena causes a scandal in the company

Salvatore goes to his brother's house as he does weekly, where he waits for him to leave to enter his house.

Lucia had just taken a shower and left the shower naked to dry herself in the bedroom, when Salvatore approached to admire her changing.

It seemed that no time had passed for Lucia who in Salvatore's sick mind resembled a Goddess.

- Still wonderful and with firm, perfect breasts. How I would like to kiss them.

Salvatore was still watching, mesmerized through the gap, his undressed sister-in-law drying herself, when the sound of keys in the door disturbed his crazy daydreams.

- It's you Tiziano.

- Yes my dear. It's me, I forgot my wallet.

Cornered, Salvatore thinks quickly and enters Elisabetta's room straight ahead, so as not to be caught in the act by his brother.

As soon as he sees his wife in the kimono, Tiziano gets excited and gives up on leaving.

- What are you doing?

- I just got out of the shower and was going to study a little English.

- I think we can do something better than study now. What do you think.

- The bastard is going to have sex with her.

Tiziano closes the door, leaving Salvatore distraught with hatred.

- I can't stay here, Elisabetta could arrive at any moment. I better go.

In love Rocco opens his heart even more to Antonella

- What it was?

- I'm scared, you know?

- Fear of what? I thought the powerful CEO wasn't afraid of anything.

Rocco looks her straight in the eyes.

- This is the first time that I feel something like this for a woman and I'm afraid of losing you.

Antonella hugs him emotionally.

- You won't lose me, but I ask you not to lie or hide anything from me.

- I know I hid from you that I was CEO of Beneventi, but I did it so I could get to know you better.

- That made me quite upset but it's over now.

- You are so beautiful Antonella. I think about you all the time.

- I don't take you out of my thoughts all day either.

Rocco pulls her back into his arms.

.- I can't stay away from you anymore. You provoke desires in me that I can't even imagine

 You provoke desires in me that I can't even imagine