19º Cap - Elisabetta feels jealous of Matteo

Rocco hides the fact that he is CEO of Beneventi and also owns the store in which Giacomo was interested.

- You need to see Michelina, the store would be a great pizzeria.

- But you were out of our budget, dear, look elsewhere.

- Mom is right, Dad. There's no point in dreaming about this store. Keep looking elsewhere, you'll soon find something.

- Well, I'll be right there, thanks for the pizza Mrs. Michelina. I've never eaten anything like it.

Rocco gets up to leave.

- It's still early, my boy.

- Tomorrow at 9:00 I have a tennis game scheduled, I can't wait any longer. I'm sorry.

- Do you play tennis?

- Almost every weekend.

- I've never played tennis in my life, it must be really good.

- I really like it and I promise that one day I will invite you to a game, Mr. Giacomo.

Giacomo smiles and Antonella finds a way to get Rocco out of there.

- I'll be waiting anxiously.

Rocco kisses Michelina's hand and heads to the door with Antonella.

- May I know why you look like that?

- You don't need to promise my father anything. As I already told you, we are not from your world.

- You don't have to be from my world, as you say, to play tennis, Antonella.

- But I prefer that you leave things like that.

- But what if I don't want to leave?

- No trying to involve my parents, Rocco.

Until he met her, no woman had told Rocco what he should or shouldn't do and he was loving Antonella's petulance.

- Are you telling me what I have to do? Is that right Antonella?

- And if so?

- And if so, I'll tell you that I don't take orders.

- Okay, Rocco, let's not argue anymore.

- I want you to also understand, Antonella, that I'm not doing this because of you, but because your parents are very attentive and kind people.

Antonella rolls her eyes as if she doesn't believe it.

- They're too kind for my taste.

- Why you say that?

- For nothing Rocco, weren't you already going?

- See you tomorrow?

- What do you mean, see you tomorrow, don't you have a tennis game?

- I don't say in the morning, but in the afternoon. What do you think?

- I can't. Tomorrow I intend to do an inspection of the streets and see how the animals are doing.

- Your mother said the neighbors are doing this and doing it very well.

- Yes, here on the street everyone takes care of the orphaned dogs and kittens, but I can't forget what I promised Uncle Baris.

- OK then.

Rocco was going but returns again.

- What it was?