6º Cap - Rocco kisses Antonella

Rocco takes advantage of the fact that his mother went to the penthouse next door to check the progress of the painting and leaves.

Driven more by the desire to see Antonella again than by the test results, Rocco gets into another of his exclusive car models.

One of his greatest prides in life was having a line of different cars that he insisted on changing every year.

But what he will soon feel for Antonella will prove to him that none of this matters unless he has her love.

Antonella is the first to arrive at the hospital and receives the test results from the doctor.

Wanting to play with her, Rocco comes up from behind, taking the exams from her hands.

- Hey, what are you doing?

- Taking and viewing these exams.

- Don't you know how to ask?

Rocco puts the exams behind his back so that Antonella doesn't get them.

- I'm used to getting everything I want. I never ask.

Antonella makes a sullen face and Rocco smiles as he continues to tease her.

- Didn't your mother give you an education?

- I gave it to her as long as she could, but I only do what I want.

- You're acting like a spoiled child. Can't you see, you're too big for that?

Antonella takes the exams from Rocco's hands again.

- Hmm, that smells good! What perfume is this?

- You don't care.

- If I weren't interested, you wouldn't have that beautiful little neck, right next to my nose.

- You're unbearable, you know that?

- I knew, especially with stuck-up girls like you

- Now I'm the one who's stuck up? You're a rich snob.

- If I were so snobbish I wouldn't be here at the hospital with you at this time.

Rocco approaches Antonella, who senses the danger and moves away from him.